Dion 2

CHAPTER 27

It's been few days, and Liam seems to get even worried, because it's very unusual that he didn't came to visit with him today.

Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to month....

Liam can't help but went to Dion's class, when he asked about him to his classmates,

" No, we haven't seen him for many days- "
" Dion? Young master Dion? His not been attending to our classes this few weeks "
" I thought Dion was at home? "

" Isn't he sick? "

Liam can't help but get anxious; where is he?

There's only one possibility that comes into Liam's mind.

his at the mansion...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

" Young master you shouldn't be here! " Said an anxious butler following him as Liam tried to go around the mansion to find Dion.

When he heard the butler said that he wasn't allowed, his heart rate begun to get even more faster and faster...

Please be okay...!
Dion... Please be alright please!

He halted his pace as he gazed at the butler who was out of breath, " tell me why I shouldn't be allowed back in here? "
" Where is my little brother!? " Liam finally snapped as he grabbed the butler's collar.

" The-the young master Dion? " His eyes linger around the halls asking for help but the maids just stand and ignoring his presence.

He was sweating tremendously, if he spit it out what would happened to him??

" The-young master is at his bedroom- " when Liam heard that he immediately let him go which made the butler loss his balance and fell from the floor.

However Liam doesn't care about that, what he cares the most was finding his little brother's and want to know if his doing alright... Not to mention walking around place to another he didn't see lily and lory as well.

Until he arrived at the basement, when he opened the door, he smelled something rotten as if a lot of dead rats had died there.

He noticed when he stepped even closer at the stairs that leads down the basement, the smell is getting even stronger.

" What are you doing in the basement" the familiar voice of the duke said out.

Liam turned around to see the new father he owned which he really hates, " I'm here to check my little brother. " Liam replied, he turned around as he slowly went at the stairs but than he was grabbed by the shoulders very roughly.

" You stupid child! Listen to your father! "

Liam glared at his father as he scoffed.
" You have never been my father the moment I was born from my mother. "