Blue Butterfly

Chapter 3

It was finally morning, Liam sat up. He noticed that there were bowls and towels, it's good that they brought him some.

But, Liam lightly frowns when he sees the water as brown as chocolate, and a towel that smells like the armpit of a person that doesn't shower for decades.

" I'm sorry "  Liam heard Eirwen's voice in the far dark corner of the room where no sunlight can be touched.

Liam just sighed and got off the bed as he closed the dirty curtains.

As soon he closes it, the room meets the complete darkness. Even so he can still see it so it's fine.

Eirwen slowly comes out, he was still in a fog form, " I can see that you're afraid of coming in contact with the light? Don't tell me you're a vampire. "  Liam joked, but Eirwen was about to shake his head when He continued " I was just joking don't take it too heart "

" You people usually joke, especially when you and your parents are around. You even called her something very disrespectful - but I don't get why you all laugh... I wondered why that is? "  Eirwen confusedly asked as they both sat on the couch.

Liam crossed his arms on his chest, " you... Checked my memories without my permission... Do you know that you're invading some of my privacy, what if you saw something that isn't meant to see? "

Eirwen just scowls," we are one, you know. It's normal to know each other's memory even if it's inappropriate or not. '

" And I also know that you liked men rather than women. "  Liam tried to wave his both hands in embarrassment at Eirwen so that he would disappear, but no matter how he tried he always appeared out of nowhere.

" Damn you... " Liam tried to catch his breath from trying to make Eirwen disappear but he gave up.

" You should avoid those vile words, you understand that you're still in that child's body. Not an adult '  Eirwen advises Liam but he just scowls at Eirwen.

" So you are now concerned about your body ha? What if I try something so that it will traumatize you forever!  "  Liam threatened.

" Even still, even if we share the same body. But that doesn't mean that I can feel what you're trying to do. If you tried to do something, you will be the only one who will regret it. Because that body is not my control and I can't feel anything"  Eirwen smiled warmly as he raised his both hands at the side of his head.

Liam just angrily turned around, and crossed his arms at his chest.

He remembered that he should wash his face now, he ambled toward the side of his bed as Eirwen appeared beside him.

" Wait don't tell me you're actually doing it? " Eirwen anxiously said, he can clearly tell that Liam's face is so serious, " what if I do it? Can you stop me then? "  Liam gazed at Eirwen ruby eyes as he just grinned.

He looks back at the bowl filled with brownish water, can he even call this water? Yes of course. Water is water.

When Liam was about to dip his hand in the dirty water, A soft voice came up to his ears.