eleven - Bad Day

// t r o y e //

I looked up as he came face to face with me.

'Tyler, what do you want from me?' I sort of had the upper hand since I towered over him. This sort of calmed my nerves, although he was stronger, smarter and quicker than me.

'I want you to break up Connor and crush his heart. He's a little wimp that begs off of you. Troye, you could be one of the most popular guys at school, you're gorgeous.' My eyes widened. How could he say that? He was love struck over Con less than a month ago.

'No.' I said proudly. I was standing my ground. I love Connor.

'What? You don't want to disobey me, Tro. I have so much on you, I can ruin your life.' I winced at the nickname he used. That's what Connor calls me, not Tyler.

'No.' I could do this, I was doing it for Connor.

Tyler looked me, dead in the eye. Everything after that went by in slow motion. My vision blurred as my feet were knocked from beneath me. A shooting pain ran up my spine and his fist hit my eye. An inhuman sound came from Tyler, in seemed like a slight growl. He stood back up, took a look around, then walked away. I still don't understand how no one would have witnessed that.

I managed to pull myself up to walk to the bathroom and clean myself up. My head was spinning and my eye was throbbing. Terrified to see what I looked like, I walked to the mirror. It was purple already and I looked horrific. As I brought my fingers to my face, I winced at the contact. Behind me, one of the stalls were locked and the faint sound of sniffles filled the bathroom. I went closer to ask if they were alright and I spotted a drop of blood on the floor. Someone must have been having a bad day.

'Are you okay?' I asked. There was no response so I left to go and find Connor.