twenty - Missing Puzzle Piece

[A/N] Ew this is so short.

// t r o y e //

This YouTube thing seemed to be working for Connor so, with only a couple months left until graduation, I decided to try it out as I had a lot more free time. Our cover of Heartbreak Girl seemed to be a hit and that's what I ended up doing again. Next to no editing was involved, making my video way less exciting than Connor's, but it was an acceptable video nonetheless.

'Settle down with me...' I sang my heart out. I tried to keep my vision locked on the camera lens, but every so often my thoughts wandered to Connor as the lyrics hit close to home. My eyes trailed to the framed picture of us on my nightstand. It was taken by his younger brother at the beach. His arms were wrapped around my body, engulfing me in a bear hug. I was looking up at him; he was looking down at me. My eyes were sparkling brighter than diamonds, something that occurs whenever I find myself looking at him. Type, my brother, captured the moment perfectly.

Without realising, I had finished the song, thinking about Connor the whole time. You know you're in love when just thinking about that certain person makes you freeze. Tingles take over every inch of your body and you feel it from your toes to your cheeks. You dedicate so much of your life to them, but you don't even notice. You know you're in love when you feel incomplete if you aren't with them. Sometimes you find yourself staring at them and you feel like the luckiest person in the world because they chose you. Every little detail about them is perfect to you and their 'flaws' are why you love them. Their touch makes your skin ice over in pure excitement. Arguing over the little things makes your stop and think 'you're so pretty when you're mad.' Whenever you feel slightly sad, their presence can boost your mood up by a million. No matter how often it is, a text from them puts an unstoppable smile on your face. Their little nicknames for you send you into a state of mad love as soon as the words leave their mouth. Being alone with them fires up the butterflies in your stomach fly to every inch of your body. You know it's love when they are your half, your missing puzzle piece.

A thought crossed my mind and I was so set on it being perfect that I turned off the camera and turned on my laptop to research it.