twenty eight - Baby Girl

[A/N] Its kinda old new now but I haven't updated since.. But WI-I-I-ILD WI-I-I-ILD HEY! These two day updates are killing me... Oh and my dog farted and it smells like death.

Troye woke up in a completely different place to where he fell asleep. The last thing he remembered was sitting on the cool tiles, sobbing silently. He buried himself further into the warm blanket and turned his head to see Connor sleeping peacefully. Memories of the previous night came flooding back. Troye's body ached with regret. He brought a hand to Connor's cheek, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

'Con?' Troye rubbed his shoulder. Connor's eyes fluttered open and his muscles tensed up at the sight of Troye. He weakly smiled.

'I love you.' Troye muttered. Before Connor could reply, a sweet voice called out from the doorway.

'Morning Daddy! Morning Papa!' Kayla gripped the end of her fathers' bed covers, trying to pull herself up. She swung her little legs over the edge and her head popped up. Troye and Connor chuckled at the sight of their adventurous three year old. Ever since she started toddling around, each morning was the same. Kayla would wake up, just before her fathers, and wait until she heard movement. Then she would climb into their bed, all by herself.

'Sleep well, Kay?' Troye asked, giving her a hug.

She warily looked at Connor, turned back to Troye and nodded. Kayla rubbed her sleepy eyes so, while she was distracted, Troye turned to Connor for clarification - to which Connor replied with a 'tell you later' look.

Kayla crawled over to her daddy and gave him a hug which lasted much longer than Troye's. He couldn't help the jealousy that trickled around his body.

The family sat watching early morning cartoons for a little bit until Connor's phone alarm rang, signalling it was time to get up.

'Come on baby, time to get dressed.' He said, stretching his arms and letting a yawn rip through him.

'Me or her?' Troye chuckled. Connor rolled his eyes and carried on talking to Kayla.

'Do you want to pick out and outfit today?' Her eyes lit up as she scurried into her own room.

'So, what was the whole sleep thing about?' Troye questioned, once Kayla was out of earshot. He got out of their comfy bed and headed to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom.

Connor ran his hand through his hair and let out a sigh.

'She woke up in the middle of the night and came down to me on the sofa. We sat until she fell asleep on me so I carried her up to her room. As I went to put her to sleep, I noticed the bed was wet. She said the nightmares were back again.' Connor explained.

'Poor baby girl.' Troye sighed, from the bathroom. 'And I really feel bad for yesterday... I really do.'

Connor came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Troye's waist and leaning his chin on Troye's shoulder. The height difference between the two seemed to be perfect. Troye's head nestled perfectly on Connors; they fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle.

'Daddy, look!' Kayla burst into their bathroom wearing a lilac tutu and red socks that came up to her knees. In her hand, she gripped a golden fairy wand. 'Don't I look pretty?' She batted her eyelashes.

Troye took her free hand and twirled her around. 'You look beautiful, baby girl.'

'She definitely got her style from you, Tro.' Connor smirked.

'I think you're forgetting that I modelled on a runway once.' Troye scoffed.

'I remember' Connor came closer to Troye, resting his forehead his fiancée. 'And you looked flawless.' He planted a kiss on Troye's lips, earning a giggle from their daughter.