twelve - Like Them.

[A/N] Sorry I haven't updated on time, I forgot to type up anymore chapters because I've been busy. Btw I have actually wrote like 20 chapters.. Also that's actually me and Connor in the photo, I was lucky enough to go to his book signing a couple days ago☺️

// c o n n o r //

All week, Troye had been acting bizarre. Did he not see the pain he was inflicting on me? His behaviour had been strange and he seemed to be possessive, controlling almost. I also think he deleted Tyler's number from my phone...

The stress of the whole thing put a huge weight on my shoulders and one haunting feeling wouldn't leave. I felt the need to repeat my actions in the school bathroom. One night, in the early hours of the morning, I stumbled across a way to put those thoughts aside. I was aimlessly browsing the Internet and I discovered a site called YouTube. The endlessly possibilities of things to watch had me hooked. I became obsessed with the likes of AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire. If someone says they wouldn't want a friendship like theirs, they're lying.

Then a spark inside of me made me want to be like them. I could do what they did, it would give me a hobby, something to do with my time, a distraction. I shot off my bed and settled at my desk where I began to spill my ideas onto paper. My creative juices were flowing as I created a channel which I proceeded to customise to be my own. Feeling over the moon, I began to film the video I had planned and within no time it was ready to be put online.

Just as I thought, creating this video and concentrating on something made me feel much more relaxed. 'Maybe I'll do this more often?' I thought.