Will the Wise

...

"You're looking at her like she's the only girl in the world."

...

Max and the rest of the party were now searching the halls for Will. Dustin, Liv, and Max went one way and Lucas and Mike went another way. When Dustin, Liv, and Max turned the corner they came face to face with Joyce Byers.

"Dustin! Liv!"

"Mrs Byers?"

"What's going on? Where's Will?" Joyce asked with worry plastered on her face.

As if on cue Lucas ran into the school looking like he just ran a mile.

"The field!" He exclaimed before running back outside.

Joyce, Dustin, Liv, and Max followed Lucas to the field. When they got there they saw Will standing in the middle of the field with his eyes closed and Mike shaking his shoulders.

"I just found him like this! I think he's having another episode!" Mike yelled as the others ran over to him.

"Will! Will! Will!" Joyce started to shake Will's shoulders. "Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom! Will! Will, wake up! Can you hear me? Will, please, just wake up. Please, wake up! It's Mom! It's me!"

Will gasped as he opened his eyes. He looked around at everyone in fear.

"Will! Let's get you home." Joyce said as she started lightly pushing Will to the school.

...

The others stood at the school entrance, watching in worry, as Joyce and Will walked to Joyce's car. 

"Okay, that totally freaked me out." Max said once Will and Joyce were out of hearing range. "Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas ignored Max's question.

"It's getting worse." Liv said as she leaned on the railing.

"You think it's true sight?" Lucas asked.

"What's true sight?" Max asked.

Dustin gave Lucas a warning look while Liv and Mike just shook their heads at him.

"It's nothing." Lucas told her.

They all turned to watch as Joyce pulled out of the school parking lot and drove away.

...

The next morning Liv, Lucas, Mike, and Max were standing by the dumpsters in the back of the school. Mike had the brilliant thought that Dart could be hiding in the dumpster so the four of them drew straws and Lucas ended up picking the small one. Lucas groaned and climbed the dumpster.