Suzie, Do You Copy?

...

"Hey, dingus, your sister and children are here."

...

It's now summer and Liv and Max have been dating for 7 months and they couldn't be happier. The two were at Liv's house cuddling in bed. The whole party was going to the movies at the new Starcourt mall later and Liv and Max wanted spend time together before hand.

Max was laying down with her head buried in Liv's chest while their legs were tangled with each others and Liv had her arms around Max's waist. The two were laying in silence until Liv spoke up.

"How do birds pee?"

Max lifted her head from Liv's chest. "What?"

Before Liv could say anything else her walkie started going off.

"Liv? It's Lucas. Do you copy?"

Liv reached over Max and picked up her walkie.

"Yes?"

"Me and Will are going to the mall now if you wanna come. Is Max with you?" Lucas said.

"Yeah, she's here. We'll be there in 15 minutes." Liv replied before putting her walkie down and looking at Max to see that she was already looking at Liv with a smile. "What?"

"Nothing." Max smiled before leaning in and kissing her girlfriend.

Liv smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Max's waist. Liv broke the kiss and pushed Max down on the bed. She smiled as she hovered over the girl. Liv went to lock her lips with Maxs but the sound of her walkie talkie going off made her groan.

"Oh, and Liv-"

Liv angrily picked up her walkie talkie. "Lucas, I swear to god!" Liv yelled into the walkie before turning it off.

Max laughed. "Come on. We'll finish later."

Liv sighed before getting up and opening her bedroom door. She let Max leave first before following her out of the room. Max studied Liv's face.

"Stop pouting." Max smiled.

"I will when people stop ruining our alone time." Liv crossed her arms.

...

When Liv and Max arrived at Starcourt Lucas and Will were already there waiting outside.

"Where's Mike?" Max asked.

"With El. Where else?" Will snapped.

They waited a couple minutes before Mike finally showed up. He put his bike in the bike rack as Liv, Will, Lucas, and Max walked over to him.

"You're late." Lucas said.

"Sorry." Mike quickly said,

"Again." Liv added.