Dig Dug

...

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat."

...

The next morning Liv was woken up by Steve bursting into her bedroom and pulling the covers off of her.

"Steve!" Liv whined.

"I need your help." He said.

"With what?" Liv asked as she sat up in her bed.

"I wanna apologize to Nancy and get her back." Steve said.

"Apologize for what?" Liv told him.

"Just please help me." He pleaded.

"All right. All right. Buy her something nice, like flowers." Liv advised.

"Can you please come with me?" Steve asked.

Liv sighed before getting out of bed and ushering Steve out of her room so she could get changed. Liv went into her closet and pulled out a pair of jeans, a Queen shirt, and a jacket. Once she put those on she went into her bathroom and brushed her hair and teeth. She went downstairs and saw Steve standing by the door with his keys.

"You ready?" He asked her.

"Mhm. Let's go fix your love life." Liv put on her vans before leaving the house.

...

Once Liv and Steve arrived at the flower shop they started to look around at all the options.

"Okay. What flowers would Nancy like?" Liv asked.

"Probably roses." Steve said.

They went to the roses sections and Steve looked around for about 15 minutes trying to find the right bouquet until he finally picked one. The Harrington siblings went over to the cashier and handed her the flowers.

"That will be $2.25" The cashier said.

Steve handed her the money. The lady gave Steve back the flowers. Liv and Steve went back to Steve's car and soon they were off to the Wheeler's house.

"Before I let you go talk to Nancy let me hear what you have to say to her." Liv told him.

Steve furrowed her eyebrows at Liv.

"Come on. Just pretend i'm Nancy." Liv said.

"Ew." Steve cringed.

"Oh, my God. What are you gonna say to her." Liv put her fingers on the bridge of her nose.

"That I really love her and that I'm sorry for-"

"Sorry? Steve you didn't do anything wrong." Liv interrupted as Steve pulled up outside the Wheeler's house.

The two of them hopped out of the car and made their way to the front door.

"Listen... I've been thinking... I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?" Steve mumbled to himself as the two siblings walked across the lawn.

"Steve. Liv."

Steve and Liv turned to see Dustin walking over to them.

"Are those for Mr or Mrs Wheeler?" Dustin asked, pointing to the flowers in Steve's hand.

Steve looked at the flowers. "No."

"Good." Dustin took the flowers and walked over to Steve's car.

"Hey. What the hell? Hey!" Steve yelled at him.

"Nancy isn't home." Dustin told him.

"Where is she?" Steve asked.

"Doesn't matter. We have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?" Dustin asked as he opened the passenger side door of Steve's car.

"Bat? What bat?" Steve wondered.

"The one with the nails?" Dustin clarified.

"It's in the trunk." Liv pointed to Steve's trunk.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"I'll explain it on the way." Dustin said before stepping in the car.

"Hey!" Liv ran over to Dustin and grabbed his hood, pulling him out of the car. "Get in the back."

Dustin rolled his eyes as he sat in the backseat. Liv sat down in the passenger seat as Steve ran around the car and hopped into the driver's seat.

"Can you explain now?" Steve asked Dustin as he pulled away from the Wheeler's house.

"Before I explain, Liv, you have to promise that you won't get mad." Dustin said.

"Dustin, what did you do?" Liv asked with an attitude.

"I found Dart and he sorta... escaped." Dustin confessed.

Liv quickly turned around in her seat. "You did what?"

Dustin flinched. "You promised you wouldn't get mad!"

"Yeah, that was before I knew that you let a disgusting creature from another dimension loose into Hawkins!" Liv yelled.

"He's not loose! He's locked in my cellar!" Dustin yelled back.

Liv turned back around. "I can't believe you."

"I'm so confused." Steve spoke up.

"Okay, so basically on Halloween I found a creature in my trash can and I thought I discovered a new species but turns out that the animal is actually from the Upside Down." Dustin explained.

"And instead of taking it to Hopper he decided to keep it." Liv rolled her eyes.

"I thought Max would think it was cool!" Dustin yelled.

"Max? Is it because of your crush on her?" Liv asked with jealousy showing.

Liv crossed her arms and looked out the window as Steve looked at Liv with a knowing look.

"So how big is this thing?" Steve changed the topic.

"First it was like that." Dustin held his fingers inches apart. "Now he's like this." Dustin held his fingers 2 feet apart.

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve told him.

"It's not a lizard, Steve." Liv said in an exasperated tone.

"How do you know?" Steve asked.

"How do I know if it's not a lizard?" Liv restated.

"How do you know if it's not just a lizard?" Steve yelled at her.

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin shouted.

"Mews? No!" Liv frowned.

Dustin nodded as Steve looked at him disbelief. The rest of the car ride was silent due to the shock Steve was in.

—————
No Max in this and im sorry for that lol

If you guys have any ship name ideas for Liv and Max then let me know