Vecna's curse

...

"He could just be really high."

...

The next morning Liv was still upset that Dustin, Mike, and Lucas forgot her birthday. She had ranted about it to Robin and Steve and they tried to make her feel better. Now she was sitting on the counter at Family Video, listening to Robin's rant about Vickie and watching Steve put movies on the shelf.

"Then Vickie laughed. And it wasn't like a cheap, fake laugh either. It was like... It was a real genuine laugh." Robin smiled as she followed Steve around.

"Of course she laughed. It's my Muppet joke. It's hilarious." Steve told her.

"My point is that Vickie laughed and everything was just like... It was perfect." Robin continued.

"But?" Liv asked causing Robin to turn and look at her.

"But I'm having this problem where it's like, I should stop talking. I have said everything I need to say. But then I guess I get nervous, and the words just keep spilling out, and it's like my... my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or... or rather my... my mouth is moving faster than my brain. And it's, like, I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't."

Liv just stared at Robin as she tried to comprehend everything she was saying.

"And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?" Robin realized when she saw the look on Liv's face.

"Yeah, you are." Steve said.

Robin sighed and leaned against the wall. "Oh, I'm hopeless."

"Eh." Steve leaned on the wall next to her. "We both are."

"If only we could just, like, combine." Robin said.

"Combine?"

"No, think about it. I know exactly what I want, and I've found the girl of my dreams, but I just can't get the courage to ask her out." Robin started.

"Mhm." Steve nodded.

"Meanwhile, you go on a million dates. And you have no idea what you want." Robin continued.

"Mhm." Steve nodded.

"And Liv can combine with us to because she already has the girl of her dreams." Robin added.

"Mhm." Liv nodded.

"So if we just combined, all our problems would be solved. Because, I mean, alone, let's face it..." Robin sighed.

"We totally suck." Steve finished.

"Totally and utterly." Robin added.

"I don't suck." Liv said causing the two to look at her. "What? I'm the only one who actually has a girlfriend. Just saying."