The Gate

...

"Holy shit. That was hot."

...

"Eleven." Mike breathed out as the two stepped towards each other.

"Mike." Eleven gasped as she pulled Mike into a hug.

"Is that..." Max looked over at Lucas and Liv.

Lucas and Liv nodded as Mike and Eleven started to cry.

"I never gave up on you." Mike smiled with tears in his eyes as he and Eleven broke from their hug. "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days. I heard." El softly said.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper stepped over to the two. "The hell is this? Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" Eleven asked as Hopper pulled her into a hug.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike angrily punched Hopper in the shoulder.

"Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper grabbed the collar of Mike's shirt and brought him over to Jonathan's room.

After Hopper and Mike left, Dustin and Lucas went over to hug Eleven while Liv stayed by Max.

"We missed you." Lucas said.

"I missed you, too." El said.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin smiled as the three of them pulled away from the hug.

Eleven looked at Dustin confused before she stuck her thumb in his mouth. "Teeth."

"What?"

"You have teeth."

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin purred causing El to jump back a little.

Liv sighed and rolled her eyes.

El looked over when she heard Liv sigh. "Liv!" El ran over to Liv and wrapped her arms around the taller girl.

"Hey, El." Liv smiled and hugged her back. When the two pulled away Liv got a good look at El's hair and new clothes. "I like the new look."

El nodded. "Bitchin."

Liv let out a soft laugh and nodded while smiling. "Yeah. Bitchin."

"Eleven?" Max said causing El to look over at her. "Hey. Um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you."

Max held out her hand for El to shake. El looked at Max's hand before walking over to Joyce, lightly bumping Max in the shoulder as she left. Max looked at Liv with a frown.