The Hellfire Club

...

"It's boobies."

...

March 21st, 1986. 8 months since the incident at Starcourt mall. The party has started high school and the Byers and El had moved the California.

Over these 8 months, Max hasn't been doing to hot. She was diagnosed with depression and has distanced herself from everyone in the party, besides Liv. Not the mention the constant headaches, nightmares, and nosebleeds.

"Wake up, loser! It's your birthday!" Max yelled as she jumped on Liv.

Liv groaned. "5 more minutes."

"No. Get up or else." Max threatened.

Liv didn't respond. Max rolled her eyes before she started to tickle Liv. Liv immediately woke up and bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" Liv laughed.

Max didn't stop. Liv flipped their positions so that she was straddling Max's waist. Liv pinned Max's hands above her head as she breathed heavily. Max smirked as she stared into Liv's eyes.

"Why did my birthday have to be the day before spring break? Why couldn't I have been born tomorrow?" Liv asked.

Max laughed. "I don't know."

Liv looked down at Max's lips before looking back into her eyes. "Birthday sex?"

"Anything for the birthday girl." Max smiled before Liv crashed her lips against Max's.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...

"Fuck, Max." Liv panted as Max laid down next to her.

"Happy birthday." Max smiled as she leaned on her elbow.

Liv sighed. "Happy birthday indeed."

Max stared at Liv for a few seconds before her smile fell. "Are we gonna be in love forever?"

"What? Of course we are." Liv said. "Why would you even ask that?"

"I just don't wanna lose you. You're, like, the best thing that has ever happened to me." Max honestly said.

"Aw, Max." Liv smiled and gave Max a peck on the lips. "You're not gonna lose me. We're gonna spend so much time together over break that by the end of it you're gonna be sick of me."

"I could never get sick of you." Max laughed and went in for a kiss but a honk from outside made her quickly pull away.

"Shit! Steve's here!" Liv yelled as she quickly got out of bed and looked for her clothes.