Dear Billy

...

"It is time, Max."

...

After Liv finally got Max to calm down Max explained that she just had a vision and might be cursed by Vecna.

"What did you see?" Liv asked as she and the others followed her into the hallway.

"A grandfather clock." Max said.

They all turned the corner to the hallway and saw nothing on the walls. Max pointed her flashlight at the wall and furrowed her eyebrows. The others just shared concerned looks.

"It was here. Right here." Max looked at the wall with furrowed eyebrows.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked.

Max nodded. "It was so real." Max then turned to Liv. "Livie, I swear."

"I know. I believe you, hon." Liv told her.

"And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up." Max continued as she looked back at the wall

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin added. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

Max turned to the others with glossy eyes. "That's not even the bad part." Max walked back over to Miss Kelleys office, with the others following, and looked back at Fred and Chrissy's file. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. And then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. And these visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

"Vecna's curse." Robin noted as she looked up from Fred's file.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days." Max continued as everything looked at her in sorrow. "I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow."

Everyone looked from Max to Liv noticing how Liv hasn't said a word in a while. Liv quickly noticed that everyone was staring at her so she wiped her eyes and pretended like she was alright. She wasn't and everyone knew that. Knowing that the love of your life might die isn't exactly something you would be alright with.

A loud clang outside of Miss Kelleys office got everyone's attention.

"Stay here." Steve ordered.

Steve went over to the office door and picked up a lamp. Of course no one was gonna listen to him so they all grabbed their flashlights and followed Steve out of the office.