Quick Update on why this is taking forever to finish.

I have several of the later chapters done, but it is taking forever because MH Gen 3 Nefera De Nile (Cleo's narcissistic older sister) has not been fully introduced into the MH Gen 3 show yet, and I really don't want to get her personality wrong by writing her the same as MH Gen 1 Nefera.
Nefera is important, because she, and the Storm Twins doing sabatoge against her to help Cleo in their own way in one of the chapters, are the catalysts for several big events that happen after that.
Should I upload the later chapters that I already have done and the skeleton for the Nefera Sabatoge Chapter that I could later update once the characterization and lore for MH Gen 3 Nefera comes out? I really feel guilty keeping people waiting for too long just because I have no idea when MH Gen 3 will fully introduce its version of Nefera with her full character design and basic lore/backstory. I also want to make sure that MH Gen 3 Nefera's lore and personality are as correct as possible before I write her into the fanfic.
If anyone has any advice on what to do in this situation, please let me know. And I know this is a spoiler, but there is a dorm party chapter and I got a bit creative with the extra outfits for the main cast.

 And I know this is a spoiler, but there is a dorm party chapter and I got a bit creative with the extra outfits for the main cast