Chapter 16: Childhood Memories: Laurel and Holly's Side of The Story.

Laurel, Holly, and the Assistant were hanging out in the Devious Twins' luxury dorm room that was personally paid for by their billionaire parents. Of course, their parents were busy traveling the world, doing some kind of business in Australia at the moment.
Their dorm was a Theater Kids' dream, with framed posters from every show and play that they were in ever since they were kids, with the frames in alternating gold and silver. An iridescent, rainbow fabric was used for the curtains and the couch. In the dressing room next to their bedroom, there were various props that they had used in various shows over the years, as well as a shelf and a wall with all their acting awards displayed on it.
Not that their parents were ever really there for them anyways, despite them always doing commercials for their family business, The Sparkle Sisters' Ski Lodge, which was also the biggest sponsor for Rainbow High. They just wished that their parents would actually get someone to improve the Wifi at the Ski Lodge, because during Rainbow Vision, it was exposed to all the people from all the different schools just how terrible that Wifi truly was, and they felt so much secondhand embarassment from it.
The Assistant always loved visiting the Devious Twins' dorm room, as they were like beautiful, perfect Enchantresses to him as well as absolute geniuses with their sabatoge, and their pictures were everywhere on the various theater posters. Here, he could look at his beloved Laurel and Holly all he wanted to without it being considered suspicious or creepy.
He quickly admired their poster from their first big play that they were in as kids, "The Shining," where they perfectly portrayed the Grady Twins. He remembered getting chills from their performance when he saw the play in the theater as a kid and finding them so beautiful, so perfect, in those roles. That day, they became his Muses, and he became their biggest fan. He even made sure that he had most of his classes close to theirs so that he could always be close to his Muses, even if they were mean to him.
"Assistant! Can you get me a towel from the closet? I accidentally spilled my Frappuccino on my skirt! I need it ASAP before it stains!", Laurel screamed at him, the staining on her skirt threatening to spread into the delicate, white satin fabric.
"Right away, my Beautiful Enchantresses!", the Assistant said, rushing to the closet in their dressing room.
"And enough with that nickname! You have no idea how much you humiliated us with your stupid song during Rainbow Vision!", Laurel screamed at him again, but he shruged it off, as he was used to them treating him like that.
When he went into the closet and moved one of the towels, though, he thought that he saw a secret compartment in the back. He couldn't help but wonder what secrets his beloved Muses would be hiding.
As he pressed the hidden button that was barely visible against the rest of the white wall, the compartment door swung open, reavealing a worn rainbow dart board with rainbow darts, with the DVD cover art from the first season of 'Wonder Models' pinned to it, except the Storm Twins' pictures were at the very center of the dart board with where Naomi's heart would be in her chest at the bullseye. Their beautiful icy blue eyes were crossed out with x's done in rainbow ink, and they had blood red devils' horns hastily drawn on their heads. The iridescent deep purple and black DVD case lay cracked on the floor, the DVD itself snapped in half, and the art of the Storm Twins on it vandalized in a similar way to the cover art.
The Assistant nearly screamed. "Wonder Models" was his favorite TV show of all time, despite it being a Tween Drama, and seeing the Storm Twins' beautiful modeling shots vandalized and the deluxe edition of the DVD cracked in half made his blood boil. He knew that the Devious Twins HATED the Storm Twins, but this was excessive.
When he bought the towel back to Laurel, she scowled at him. "That took you long enough! Where were you? My sister needed you, you know!" Holly said, annoyed.
"Why do you have a vandalized, Deluxe Edition, "Wonder Models" Season 1 DVD in your closet? Do you have any idea how much those are worth!?" the Assistant yelled at them, still unable to get the horrors that he saw in that closet out of his mind.
"You weren't supposed to see that! And if you understood how evil they are, you would get it!" Laurel screamed, frustrated.
"Well, if you can somehow justify this, would you care to explain?", the Assistant challenged them.
"Okay, but this is a very long story."Holly sighed.