Chapter 15: Dorm Parties and Childhood Memories.

    That next Sunday, The Storm Twins invited Heather and Demi to a private party in their dorm. They even let them invite their best friends from Shadow High and had even hired Neon Shadow to perform music for the party. But they could not tell them what the party was really celebrating. The dorm was even decorated with gold and turquoise decorations in honor of Cleo and their victory over Nefera, despite it clashing with the colors of the normal furniture. Of course, the private section that contained their bedroom and the vantity room was off limits to guests. And they got to dictate all the music choices, so nobody was allowed to ask Neon Shadow to cover any of the music from any of the competing schools. The only Rainbow Vision songs that were allowed to be played were "Hope You Are Not Afraid of the Dark" and "Look by Natasha".
    There was a long table along one of the walls with non-alcoholic, very expensive sparkling grape juice that tasted like sweet red wine, a chocolate fountain, and gold plates with only the most expensive finger foods on them.
    Heather was smiling as she led Natasha through the dorm, Natasha being oblivious to point of the party, of course. Heather was wearing a black leather corset top over a grey snake-skin print undershirt, with white and black snakeskin pants and heels, an outfit she normally saved for special occasions. Natasha was wearing a white skirt and top with pearl details with a fluffy white jacket over it as well as sparkly white boots. Heather had done both their makeup to perfection and they were wearing Natasha's signature perfume scent, 'Look', by Natasha.

    "You didn't tell me that the Twins respected you enough to invite you to dorm parties? What are you, some kind of celebrity or something?", Natasha asked over the rock version of "School Across The Street" that Neon Shadow was playing in the b...

    "You didn't tell me that the Twins respected you enough to invite you to dorm parties? What are you, some kind of celebrity or something?", Natasha asked over the rock version of "School Across The Street" that Neon Shadow was playing in the background, one of her white fur sleeves rubbing against Heather's arm, making her blush a bit.
    "They helped me when I first got here, took me under their wing. I just think that my friendship with them developed naturally somehow.", Heather said, her voice taking on a gentler tone around Natasha.
    Heather felt guilty hiding things from Natasha, especially when Natasha was wondering why she was no longer around their dorm as much in the afternoon, but she knew that Natasha couldn't know about Monster High. She could imagine her innocent Natasha having a heart attack just by looking at the horrors of the Monster High dimension and seeing the monsters, as she had a tendency to get scared much more easily than Heather did.
    Demi was hanging out with Eliza and Lola. They were all wearing their normal outfits, with Demi wearing a black Neon Shadow shirt, a black leather jacket, a black and white leather skirt, black transparent tights, and simple black heels. She was doing her best to avoid the Twins, because judging from the decorations being in Cleo's colors and the rumors that someone had made Nefera De Nile, of all ghouls, scared at Monster High, she knew that only someone at least equally as mean as Nefera could do that, and just like with Rainbow Vision, she suspected that the Storm Twins had something to do with that incident.