Chapter 14

Sean

The feel of Genevieve on top of me brings a smile to my face before my eyes even open. I try to keep my breathing even so I don't wake her. I want to watch her sleep for a little while before she wakes. Knowing Genevieve she'll want to leave as soon as she wakes up and I'm not ready for her to go yet.

Last night was a dream come true. I don't even remember falling asleep, I remember just watching her sleep and refusing to do so myself. My biggest fear was her speaking out while I was asleep. But I can now see that I had nothing to worry about. She's clearly very worn out to have slept through the entire night, on top of me too at that.

I love how I can feel her shallow breaths and the weight of her on me. It helps remind me that she's actually here. I can see and touch her, although I avoid the latter not wanting to pull her out of her slumber just yet.

Some of her short hair stands like little spikes from her head. She's facing downwards so I can't see her face, but I bet her makeup has been wiped off and I also bet that she still is beautiful. I can't imagine Genevieve ever not being beautiful in my eyes.

My morning wood is hard, but when she shifts a bit before going right back to sleep, it gets even harder because I remember that she's bare under these sheets.

Genevieve took me by surprise last night. I'd planned to take my time with her because I'm no idiot, her body is a gift that I'm not going to take for granted. My plan was to show her just how much I adored and appreciated her body with my mouth and fingers before we'd get to hit home base.

Regardless, she threw all my plans out the window and nearly gave me a heart attack with the way she took control. I was fighting for my life. Words failed me, the only thing I could do was force myself to not blow my load as soon as she was fully seated on me.

How I lasted long enough to have her cum as hard as she did is a miracle. I feared that she'd think of me as a minute man after our first time.

The worst is over, now I just have to constantly prove myself worthy of her. She doesn't have any clothes here so doubt she'd agree to go out for breakfast, which leaves breakfast at home. I would have loved to serve her breakfast in bed, but I'm enjoying the feel of her on me a little too much. She'll have to forgive me for being selfish.

Her body shifts slightly before tensing up. Next thing I know her hands on either side of me lift her upper half up before her wide brown gaze makes contact with my blue ones and she relaxes, her hands drop, making her weight fall back on me.

"Gosh, I thought I got drunk and fell asleep on my house floor or something." she groans and I smile.

Since she's awake I use that to my advantage and slip my hands under the sheets to rub her smooth skin. She is so soft.

"Why were you thinking that?" my hand smoothes down her spine while my other hand alternatively coasts along her thigh.

"Because of how out of it I was. And also how hard your chest is." She lets out a deep breath before placing her hands on my pectorals to help herself sit up.

Her short hair is a crazy mess while her wide almond eyes still look a bit lazy from sleep. She's bare, so her breasts are out in the open, and a sight that my eyes are gulping down. Her pouty lips are a bit swollen with the upper lip being bigger than the bottom. My cock jerks at the sight before me.

She is a fucking masterpiece. I can also spot some soft ab lines so she clearly works out. Her sitting up on me like this is reminding me of last night and I want to redo it.

"Is that a usual occurrence? You drinking then passing out on the floor?" I grin.

I wish I could capture her looking like this. I'd use a film camera then keep the picture in my wallet and carry it out around with me everywhere.