(Chapter 1) Who am I

It's been months ,no to be exact it's been years living with this fear and living with knowing anyone I'd love will come to a Los. Angels and demons may exist but I'm nether of them I'm the opposite I'm a monster I'm a living breathing disaster ,I'm not amongst the living I'm dead craving the living. There blood pumping through there veins I can smell and hear it but I have learned to control myself near living beings. I am cruel but powerful more powerful than the others like me and I love it its like no living or the dead being can get to me I am the most powerful but I don't know why.I am a thousand one hundred and aghtien years old I think iets as if my memories have gone missing. I have seen most of it, empeirs rise and fall but losing people still feels like a sun of a bitch and I can't wrap my mind around the thought of losing people,I'm dead remember I shouldn't be feeling these emotions for these living beings. I was left outside in this cold in this human world with no one but myself I should be stronger than this, stronger than these emotions so I have learned to flip a switch and make it al go away and I wil never flip that switch ever again even if it means death to my end of the storie. So every few years I go to a new school so know one wil suspect that I'm actually not ageing and well find out the truth about me and my kind.This year I decided to go to this school full of brats you know those schools were each and every boy and girl throws there daddy's money everywhere and don't give a shit about anyone else but them self,yahh that tipe of school.Knowing myself I'm gonna make life a living hell for each and every single thing in that school well of course I'm going to that's just me what was I thinking (sarcastically laughs at herself)

______________________________

Sorry guys this is my first time writing a book I know iets not the best but I'm trying. This chapter is just to tell you more about the main character of the story(Simoné)...

If there is any spelling that is incorrect I'm so sorry I'm from South Africa so I actually speak afrikaans most of the time and my English is not 100% correct
Also this is a short chapter the rest won't be this short...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>