(Chapter.14)I remember:

Aiden was with me the whole night making sure I was fine he did not even get up once to go to the bathroom he stayed by my side and he was awake threw the night making sure I was okay.He is so sweet and amazing I woke up just before 10 pm and school starts at 10.

"Ohh shit!I over slept."I tried jumping out of bed but regretted it instantly as my head started hurting and everything started spinning my body was so weak.

"I called the school office and told them you weren't feeling well so I'm gonna stay home with you to make sure your fine.They told me our school work is up to date and we can take a few days off until you feel better."Aiden sat up straight looking at me with a concerned eyes.

"Thanks,I'm just gonna stay in bed longer then because I feel like dog shit so thanks for staying with me and looking after me."

"For you my love anything come here."he pulled me towards him holding me tight it made me feel in a way much better knowing he's with me and looking after me.As I fell asleep in his arms a few hours went by as I woke up again to find Aiden missing from my room.I stood up walking to my walk in closet and picked out a outfit for the day it was know 12pm and I went to go shower and do my hair.

I just did some casual makeup I did not have the strength do the all the fancy stuff as I was done in my room I walked to the kitchen to find Aiden making desserts and lots of food

"Are you helping out with charity because this is enough food to feed a
army."

"How are you feeling?I didn't know what to make for you so I just made everything.Food,desserts even some starter receipts I found online."he just gave me a small smirk and went on making stuff.

"Your so sweet but whyyy?"

"I thought that your not feeling well so I will make you something to cheer you up but ended up making alot of food."

"That's well still alot of food but thanks are there pancakes?"I ask as I have been craving pancakes for so long know.

"Yes,love I made blueberry,chocolate and normal pancakes."

Know I don't know what to do I feel so loved and special but at the same time I don't know which pancakes to eat but I surely know I'm gonna enjoy the food. After we ate we watched movies for the rest of the day and ate not even half the food that Aiden made for me .He also went to go get some Starbucks for me.

The day has passed its now 10 o'clock at night and I almost fell asleep in his arms for the second time ,just as I wanted to get up he stopped me.

"Stay here for I few minutes I have something that wold get you to relax." I just looked at him confused but stayed in front of the big TV screen a few minutes went by and I heard him coming back from were ever he was right know.

"Come on love."I just looked at him and started to follow him,he was moving towards the overly large bathroom I have as I walked in there was I bubble bath ,rose petals and candles everywhere.

"What is that smell?"I was so delighted by the smell in the bathroom.

"Vanilla essential oils that I mixed in the bath because I know you love the smell of essential oils."he just smirked at me gave me a towel and left me in the bathroom as I realized I need clothes to sleep in I heard a small knock on the door.

"Love I just want to give you your clothes I forgot to put them in the bathroom."

"You can come in I'm still dressed."he opened the door and gave me some silk night wear.He walked up close to me and gave my a slight forehead kiss that shot tingles through my body not in a bad way in a way that's telling me he cares.

--------------------------------

Hii guys I know sort of a big difference in this chapter but I wanted to show that Aiden really cares about her in al the ways possible...

--------------------------------