(Chapter.15)Forehead kisses:

He walked out of the bathroom closing the door I took my clothes of throwing them in the washing bin and started getting in the bath I felt so mad but also sad at the same time .It's driving me mad I never acted this way before around any guy that I can remember of ever since I got in the human realm after the witches tried to kill me I wasn't interested in boys never I was just confused with me not remembering and waking up on a street that I don't recognize and I was this badass girl that never took bullshit from anyone and know I have this person in my life kind of living with and he treats me like a queen, well I am a queen but he treats me different in a amazing way making me appreciate him in my life and that's different,I hate different. As the tears started running down my face I decided that I was gonna push all my memories aside good and bad and started washing my hair as I was done I got out of the bath drying my hair and getting dressed for bed.As I walked in my bedroom and saw that my bed was made ready for me with some tea ond the counter next to my bed.

"Are you okay love?"I almost had a heart attack because I did not hear him behind me with my super hearing I was shocked that I did not hear him.

"Yah,I'm okay why are you asking?"

"Can't you remember I can feel if your in pain or how you are feeling,meaning your emotions?"

"I forgot about that but I'm fine 100% totally fine."

"Promise because I swear I felt this mixed feeling anger and sadness when you were taking your bath and I know that was not me feeling those emotions."he looked concerned again about me as I felt my tears coming back I just hide them away

"I can't promise you that I'm sorry."

"My love you can talk to me you know that but a made you some tea to calm you down a little."I just looked at him saying nothing as I know that if I'm gonna talk to him the waterfall of tears are gonna say hello to me.After drinking the tea and cuddling for a few minutes I finally spoke to him as I was drifting away in my sleep.

"Thank you."and I fell asleep I heard him saying something but a was to fast asleep so I did not make out the word he said I just felt him pulling me closer to him and that made me so must more comfortable. As I drifted away in my sleep memories came flooding back it was small fragments of my past with Aiden it made me happy memories of us going on small romantic dates or strolling around in parks with beautiful green grass just talking our feelings away...

Aidens Pov:
As she fell asleep in my arms so closely to me I felt her emotions improve she felt happy and comfortable I wondered what se was dreaming of but for my surprise when I fell asleep I found .yself back at a park wit green grass as me an Simoné were talking about anything and everything we spotted I bush of roses so I picked one for her and decided that I was going to place it in her hair as she was looking amazing.

The morning when I woke up I was alone in bed confused,were is Simoné were is my love so I stood up hearing the shower turn on and something in me just lost all control as I walked the the bathroom and felt her positive presence I started taking of my clothes as a came nar the bathroom and once I stopped at the door I did not think twice and walked in bare ass naked seeking her body against mine she did not see me as she was washing her hair.Her body covered in water droplets,her perfect body shape and her lips wet from the shower.

______________________________

Hii guy I just found out I'm going to be in a mental hospital for two weeks so if the chapters are shorter or coming late I'm sorry about that there's nothing I can o about that know...Ps.my gamer name is MBS it stands for Melissa Simone Behr but my friends call me megabites so you guys will be my megabites as well

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>