(Chapter 4) Where am I :

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed I don't recognize anything...Where am I and what happend ,it so dark out know.The moon was shining threw the window,I heard a door open somewhere in the house so I sat straight up on the bed ready to face what ever was waiting for me as the bedroom door opened I grabbed who ever it was on the other side of the door in a blink of an eye.

"Really women this I becoming a habit I know I'm hot but can you stay off of me for like 5 minutes?"Aiden said with a concerned but sarcastic tone.
I was so happy to see him I wrapped my hands around him like he was making me feel safe for some damn reasons he was confused but did the same and gave me a hug we stood there for a few seconds before I pushed him away realizing that I felt emotions what did he do to me why is my switch flipped back on I hate feeling emotions

"What did you do to me Aiden?"he just looked confused and concerned" Tell me AIDEN  what did you do?"just as I started to break down in tears I felt a hand around my waist. I lost al control in my body making my legs weak when Aiden saw that he came te catch me before I fell and sat me on the bed he sat next to me trying to get me calm.

"You fainted at school three days ago I did not know were you lived so I brought you to my house were you have been for the last three days you were out cold sometimes screaming other times talking or crying in you sleep I was sleeping on the couch just so you know, but what happened?"with concern he wiped away my tears on my face as I started remembering again.

"I remember."I said tears still falling down my cheeks

"What do you remember tell me Simoné?"

"I-Im the first vampire to have ever existed, there is a hole vampire realm but the witches invaded us torturing me for years just to wipe my memory and kill most of al the other vampires the rest hiding in the human realm were they threw me to die but what they did not know I can't die not even if I wanted to..."I started crying even more I could not breath any more it felt like the walls were trapping me becoming smaller and smaller just when I felt a soft nes on my lips I was relaxed I felt safe I felt home why did this feel so nice his lips against mine we were moving almost as if we were one it felt so natural then it all stopped.

"What was that for?"

______________________________

I love  the supernatural and romance so I hope you will like it to

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>