(Chapter.7) Your Majesty:

"I don't like it when you call me that."I was not feeling the word majesty at all

"But your Majesty it just showing my respect towards your position for your thrown in the Vampire realm and human realm.Why don't you like it?"Aiden said with a huge smirk on his face so he knew I don't like it when he calls me that.so I rolled us over me on top of him pinning his hands above his head with al the strength I have so he does not move
"Ooo so you know I don't like it when you call me that,but you still do it."I just laughed at him as he tried to kiss me.

"Come on know love you use to like playing this game of ours."
As he tried kissing me again I started to take of his shirt showing me the best view of his abs.

"That's more like it."he said starting to kiss me passionately it was like heaven our body's working together as one this went on for I few minutes but as he tried to take my top off I stopped him.

"I can't,I don't even remember half the things that happened in the Vampire realm I have to take things slow."I was overwhelmed with the fact that I could not remember everything again but I think he saw that.

"I understand my love I'm sorry for everything that happened to you."he said kissing my forehead gently. So we just went to sleep

School starts at 10am thank goodness it was now 7am with 3 our to go as I woke up with him next to me I was happier than ever he was so handsome and to think he was my mate as the humans will say he's my soulmate his dark hair and tattooed skin he was perfect for me.

His green eyes was even better he was like a walking supermodel my walking supermodel. What am I saying I should stop this thoughts I can't do this right know I should focus on getting my memories and running the vampire realm again for I am the first vampire that makes me the queen of the Vampire realm.So I switch my flip back off and went to go shower to get ready for school.I got dressed and started doing my hair just as I felt this weird feeling again ,so I turned around to see Aiden leaning against the door frame I was still feeling emotions for him this was weird I just flipped my switch back off.

"I see your confused let me just tell you a secret if you flip your switch off that emotions for your mate won't go away it stays there but for anyone else you won't feel a shit."he said laughing at me

"That makes more sense know."at least I know now.
"Your up early?"Aiden just looked at me

"Well the early bird gets the worm they say."

"Well that's true,you mind if I take a shower?"he's just staring at me like I'm a piece of meat

"Yahh that's no problem I'm almost done then you can shower."

"No,thats no problem nothing you haven't already seen or will see again."As he walks to the shower to turn on the water he just takes he's clothes off like iets no big deal. I know I have seen him before I just can't remember it but I just stayed doing my hair and makeup as he took a shower but the urge I hade to turn and look at him was so strong at least I held myself together and didn't look.well that did not help because when he got out of the shower he walked to me with no towel spinned me around and kissed my so gently it made my knees numb.

"How I have missed you my love."he said and placed a kiss on my head walking away to get dressed.As he got dressed I went to the kitchen to go eat something as I waited for him to join me.

______________________________

Ooo...things are beginning to heat up.
Pls,go follow me on insta: mbs1.111(Melissa. Simone) and yess I know I used my 2de name I did not know what name to use

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>