(Chapter.9) All fun in games:

As he stopped kissing me everyone went quiet and I looked up into his eyes

"Well that's not fair I was having fun listening what they had to say of use, it's like a game to me."

"I know but I had to show everyone to keep there hands off of what's mine and only mine."As he said it I heard a hint of anger

"Oow,jealous much aren't you my love."As I said it I saw his eyes go wide in shock

"Jealousy isn't my thing and my love is my line you can't just steal my line and use it on me."

"See your jealous my love and Jealousy is my middle name so get used to it." I threw my leg over my bike and drove before he could get a word in.

Aidens POV:

This girl is driving me mad not only is she stunning but se is badass and the way se plays these games with me makes me want to go mad but it breaks me inside that se can't remember most of the things the biggest pain is that se can't remember we were engaged.If it takes me a thousand years to get her back to get her to remember so be it I will always be by her side for she is my future and with out her...I can't do that again,not again it was hard enough living with out her I can't lose her ever again.i got into her car and started driving I don't know were I'm going and she is nowhere in sight.So,I started to panic what if she fainted again she's on a motorcycle well,she can't die but it still will hurt.Next moment I saw her she was getting gas for the Harley so she probably ran out so I went to her not knowing where her house was.

"I don't know were to go I don't want to get lost two times in one day."I just laughed at her

"I'm almost done then just follow me."she said with a disappointed tone

"Are you okay,Simoné is everything fine?"

"Yahh I'm fine."she did not look at me this time and I just got this lonely feeling, because we are mates we can feel what the others are feeling and that made me sad when I realized she was feeling lonely so I decided to stay with her I don't have to go home
"I can stop at my house get some clothes for a few days then you don't have to be alone my love."

She was shocked but still answered" Really?I mean you don't have to do that it's not necessary."

"Just follow me home and then you can guide me from my home to your I will be quick."

"Thank you for everything."she was feeling better now I could feel that and that made me feel all the more better knowing I can spend more time with her.
As I got to my house I grabbed a few things and clothing obviously enough clothes for a week because I did not know how long I would be there then it hit me I would by holding her in my arms at night when she fell asleep I would see her every morning when I wake up that made my heart raise just knowing that.