(Chapter.12) A dangerous game:

"Who gave you te right to act like this around your queen,I know I didn't."I said with a naughty smirk on my face

"Oo I'm sorry you're majesty did I touch  a nerve?"he said also grinning know so I flipped us over me on top know

"I told you not to call me your majesty!"

"So I did touch a nerve?"he just started laughing

I got pissed and walked away to my room as I felt him slamming me gently into the wall facing me ,my body touching every inch of his and our lips so close I could feel his lips already.

"I told you, you were playing a dangerous game my love."he let go of me and walked away this time with my speed I was in front of him in a second grabbing his shirt pulling him down and our lips almost touched.

"Two can play at that game."I said letting go of his shirt but then I got shocked when he picked me up bridal style and in a split second he placed me on my bed my heart racing know he took of his shirt and started kissing my neck almost teasing me as I wanted to feel his lips touch mine that's when I got unpatient and grabbed his hair lightly guiding his lips towards mine and I kissed him like never before.

Aidens POV:

As she guided me to her lips she kissed me with all she got and that made me go crazy so I kissed her harder than she expected and I heard a moan escape from her mouth  as she did so it gave me more room to explore more of her so I took that to my advantage but I could feel she was enjoying it as much as I was this went on for a while as we stopped out of breath not going any further as I respected her wishes to take things slow, got up took a shower and got ready for bed as I walked to the bed I saw her reading a book this was the first time I've seen her read a book that's not about school work she looked so calm an peaceful reading her book sometimes even giving a small hint of a smile.Damn this woman Made me feel like the happiest vampire alive well dead but living. I loved her with all my heart but could not say that to her yet as she can almost remember nothing about us that thought gave me a pain knowing she can't remember it broke me inside.

"You okay my night in shinning armor?"she said looking straight in to her book.

"Night in shinning armor?an yess I'm okay just thinking,what are you reading?"I was shocked but wanted to know what she's reading

"Twilighlight."she gave no expression at all so I took her book and told her I wanted to hold her in my arms and wait for tomorrow.

"Only if you give me one last kiss but don't hold back.Deal"as she just looked me in my eyes I was shocked at first.

--------------------------------

I know sorry it's short but the best is coming up next and again sorry for any uncorrect spelling my English is not the best...

--------------------------------