(Chapter. 10) Just a few days:

As I waited for him to come down so we can go home I was so happy I don't have to go home alone I just hope he stays more than just a day.Gosh do I hate this feeling but at the same time I also didn't hate it,it was nice having someone make me feel special in all the ways possible. I just wished I had all my memories so I can understand more, understand why this feelings for him is stronger than any feelings I have ever felt before.He was just something different I like different, to be honest I'm different I'm not a ordinary Vampire I can't die and have more power than any other vampire alive, but the fact that I don't know how many vampires are left or what's happening in the Vampire realm was haunting me every second of the day except when I'm with Aiden.At least I know I'm still capable of being the queen because I worry every second of the day about my kind and if they are safe.

"For every vampire out there I promise to get our realm our home back and get revenge on the witches who did this to us."I said out softly so no human could hear me and next moment Aiden came running out.

"What was that you just did?"he looked confused I was to what was he talking about.

"What are you talking about?"I said looking confused.

"I heard you say you will get the realm back and get revenge on those who did this to us,but it was like you were speaking in my head it was weird."just as he said that my body got weak when I got few memories flowing back it was memories of me using this telepathy to every vampire or a specific vampire to talk to them threw our minds.Thats kind of cool know I know how to talk to people,my kind without knowing humans can hear me.

"Hey Simoné are you okay?"Aiden looked concerned

"Yahh, I'm fine just got a few memories back I can talk to vampires threw telepathy so they can hear me without anyone else hearing what I was saying to the others so I think al the vampires just heard me say that."I was confused but feeling badass knowing I could do this.After the finding my new power thing we went to my house ate and went to bed.
The next morning I woke up just before 7am I always wake up this time when Aiden is sleeping. I got ready for school and woke Aiden up to go get ready for school I walked down to the garage to go pick my poison Aiden was going to drive with me today.

As the rebel I am drove us to school flying past all the other cars and the music so loud the windows were shaking but it looked like Aiden was enjoying him self so I didn't give two flying fucks about what others thoughts were about me

As the rebel I am drove us to school flying past all the other cars and the music so loud the windows were shaking but it looked like Aiden was enjoying him self so I didn't give two flying fucks about what others thoughts were about me. I was not gonna change who I am for anyone. As we walked up to the school door it felt like someone was starring at me so I turned but saw nothing.

"What's wrong?"Aiden asked confused

"Oo nothing just a weird feeling,you don't have to worry it's silly."
For the rest of the school day it was like someone was stalking me I got pissed off really fast,so after the last period I felt the stalker again.

"Aiden I'm gonna do something but make me a promise."

"Yes my love anything for you."he said confused

"I'm gonna speed away into a room with someone don't ask who that's what I'm gonna find out but just stand at the door and keep guard, okay."As I used my unnatural speed I grabbed the person and threw him into the nearest classroom knowing Aiden was out side making sure no one comes in or out except for me.