(Chapter.20)What's next?

There was no one no camera just me and Aiden it was so special it made my heart melt away into nothing Ness except for him standing in front of me waiting for a answer looking stressed for what I will say next.

"See there is only one problem."hiding my tears I pulled him closer to me,kissing him with everything thing I got.

"You will have to sit with me for the rest of your life my future king."I saw the tears in his eyes full of joy and he took my hand to place the ring on my hand to mark that I am his but I think he was more happy for the ring to tell everyone that I am officially of limits forever. He wants that tipe of person interested in titles or money he did not care he just cared being with me and not for who I am and who he could become this made me so happy.

"Wait a minute is this why Jasmine had to keep me out of the house?"I just looked at him wonder why he just didn't tell me to stay out of the house for today.

"Well...I knew if I told you to stay out of the house for one day you would try to figure out what I was planning so I asked Jasmine to play along but so also did not know what was going on because I also knew she was gonna tell you out of excitement."he just smirked at me in a why of telling me do you understand know.

"Oo,that makes sense. "I just gave a few soft giggles and looked down in a I wouldn't but also would do that kind of way.

"Well, soon to be Mrs.Behr what do you say we get a wine glass of blood for this special occasion."

"Mmhh, that sounds perfect I'm starving."

"I know I saw that Jasmine drank her blood in the fridge but yours is still there so let's go get you yours."he was so happy but wanted me the feed he is so sweet and caring I'm so happy he is mine and I'm his this was the best it feels like my life is finally getting back together again.

We went to the kitchen got some food and went to sit on the couch and watch a movie. For some reason we decided to watch a horror movie but we laughed more than we actually watched the movie because horrors are just funny for as it's not scary not even a little bit scary.

After the movie we just went to bed cuddled and talked about everything and anything he told me story's about the vampire realm and it brought back a few memories about the castle and the realm itself. Today was amazing not only got I my ring that was missing from my hand but Aiden helped me to remember more about the vampire realm that made me happy because the more I know the faster I can plan ways to get our realm back.

Oo shit,I should probably tell Jasmine what happend...nevermind it's to early she is probably still sleeping I brought my focus back to Aiden when he said my name.

"Sorry...just thinking."

"What are you thinking about my love?"he looked at me with interest in his eyes almost looking at me when you se your puppy for the first time and your so excited to find a name to call him.

"I'm just thinking about Jasmine and that I probably should tell het what happened...well I should spill the tea to her you know girl talk."I got so lost staring into those perfect eyes of his and then those eyes became as much of a mystery as my memories are and that made me nervous.

______________________________

Hii my megabites  I'm out of the hospital and decided to make a short chapter for you guys...it's not the best but I hope you enjoy...

______________________________