(Chapter.18)A new life:

For the rest of the night we watched all of the movies from twilight we almost went threw the hole night but vampires don't have to sleep so we still felt fine but went to bed after the last movie Jasmine to her room and we went to our room I felt so happy knowing exactly how me and Aiden met and fell in love and remembered that we are engaged but where is my ring know as we got into the bed Aiden looked confused

"What's wrong love your emotions fell all over the place so are you okay?"he said it with a kind of concern in his voice

"Oo ummhh...I'm just thinking about us and our past."

"Is it anything bad?"know he was concerned

"No,just wondering. Do you still love me the why you loved me then or did the love kinda fade away?"

"Why are you asking this question?"he looked concerned about what I said

"Just tell me the truth...please?"know I had tears in my eyes.

"I suddenly met someone that one person that makes me forget about yesterday, and dream about tomorrow and that one person is you my love it always has been and aways will be."he also had tears in his eyes know, but he kissed my forehead and asked "Why did you ask this?"

"I have just been thinking what if I love you and you don't love me like I love you."I did not look at him as I kept starring to the floor scared of what he will see next.

Aidens POV:

"My love I love you more than ever each and everyday I'm falling in love with you over and over again and that love for you is only getting stronger trust me I promise I'll prove it."I slowly raised her head so so would look me in the eyes and I kissed her gently she was still giving soft sobs

"Mabay we should go to bed and tomorrow you will feel better you can sleep in its Saturday tomorrow."she just nodded and she fell asleep in my arms.

I woke up early and Simone was still asleep so I got up got dressed and walked to Jasmine's room I knocked and she was awake thank goodness and she opened the door.

"Aiden,what are you doing here so early I thought you were gonna sleep in today?"well she looked confused I would be to if it was me to be honest .

"I need to ask you a favor?

"Shoot your question?"she looked me in the eyes looking serious now.

"Can you keep Simoné busy today till late in the afternoon maby go shopping or go do a spa day."

"And why should I do that?"

"I want to setup a surprise for Simone but I can't do it when she is at home and if you come back can you blind fold her before she walks into the house and after that tell her to follow the path...you will see the path instantly."I looked at her with that puppy dog eyes so she won't say no.

"Fine...I'll do it but it better be a good surprise."

"Thanks I wil let you know when you can come home. I'll message you." Jasmine nodded at me and I walked back to our room and left a message for my love (My love I think it will be nice for you and Jasmine to catch up so I will be back a little bit later.I love you)after that I went to all the stores I needed to go to and got everything I needed.

______________________________

Hii my megabites this chapter was written wile I'm at the hospital so I hope it's still interesting...and I know it's short sorry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>