(Chapter.11) Stalker Alert:

The moment the person hit the floor I locked the door knowing he won't get out no matter how hard he tries.As I went to pick him up again he cut me of by saying.

"Wait! I just want to talk in private but Aiden is by your side 24/7 it's important. Please!"he said with terror in his eyes that works for me he should be scared of me.

"You have one minute if it does not make sense ill break one bone until it does make sense starting with your fingers and no nobody will be able to come and help you."

"My name is Kevin I am with a group of people we call ourselves only one kind I know it's stupid but we all heard your voice yesterday in our heads something about revenge and a vampire realm."he said still looking scared for his life.

"Why didn't you sy so I don't hurt my own subjects. I am the first vampire to have ever existed I'm the strongest,fastest vampire alive I also have more powers that I have yet to unlock, a little over a thousand years ago the witches attacked the vampires in our own realm killing every single one of them if they had not escaped to the human world, I Queen of the Vampire realm was held captive and tortured for years they whipped my memories and threw me in the human world to die but they did not know that I can not die even if I wanted to...I few days ago I met Aiden who is my mate humans call them a soulmate and then my memories came back little by little but I still don't have all my memories.Does that make things clear for you."I said sarcastically knowing it's a lot to take in at once.

"So you are our queen everyone has been looking for?"he got up still looking shocked

"Yes that's me."I called out to Aiden to come in using my telepathy so Kevin won't start panicking his look was soft and fragile.

As Aiden walked in looking at me confused I heard Kevin say

"I'm so sorry your majesty I would not have followed you like a creep if I knew who you really were."he just looked down at his feet not looking up to meet my eyes. As Aiden grabbed my waist as he was standing behind me I felt goosebumps shooting up my hole body as he touched my waist.

You can tell your friends about me and tell them to tell al the vampires they know that the queen is back and willing to fight for what is ours and to spread the word."I said almost as a demand but also to show I care for our kind and what was ours.

"Y-yess your majesty I'll do it right away."he walked out as fast as he could calling people on his phone telling them to spread the word of my return.So me and Aiden went to the car and drove of to get some pizza to eat at home we were watching movies on the couch (50 shades of grey)as he started to move along on the couch almost like he was uncomfortable but then I realized what was happening that made me laugh out loud by accident.

"What are you laughing at?"Aiden asked not looking at me

"Ooo...nothing just the movie you know I'm actually starting to get hot in here mabay I should take my top off."smiling as I grabbed the bottom of my top next thing I knew he was on top of me pinning me into the couch.

"You are playing a dangerous game my love and you know that and knowing you know that makes me want to spread you out on the bed and tasting every piece of your body, do you understand me?"

--------------------------------

I know this is a short chapter but there was alot happening in this chapter alone I had to leave some of it for the other chapters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>