(Chapter 3) Becoming a habit:

Almost two weeks past and Aiden is more of a pain in the ass than anything else he has been sitting at the table with me at break and talking to me as I try to eat my food he has been lingering around me in the hallways as if he wants something, but I get this weird feeling he is one of my kind ,well dead but living a monster with no heartbeat.so when we were alone a pinned him in a room against the wall.

"What do you want?"I said with anger in my eyes hidden the fact that my eyes can change color when I feel mad or other emotions but mostly mad because I turned my emotions off.

"What can't two people alike be friends?"Aiden said with a grin on his face.

"What do you know?"I could not hide the fact that I was furious anymore So my eyes turned pitch-black

"Oo woww, that's the first how do you do that my eyes only turn red when I want to feed,that's cool you have to show me some time."

Ooo hell he was pissing me off real good I had to hide my real eyes as I let go of his neck and walked back into the hall way it was already the end of the school day,as I just walked out into the hall he was in front of me in a blink of an eye, so as he was getting on my nerves I slammed him into the floor
"Your starting to piss me off and that never ends well for the other person."I said with a grin on my face this time as I see him in pain laying effortlessly on the floor as if he knew he was defeated so I just walked away towards my car.

"Your not a ordinary Vampire like most of as are you?"he said to me getting up and catching up to me with his unnatural speed.

"First things first no I'm not and secondly you should not speed were ever you want someone could se you. Could you be more stupid,Jezz."

"Oo I'm sorry mom. What are you know my mom or something I bet your still n new vamp you don't even act like your over a hundred years old what gives you the idea that I don't know what I'm doing?"Aiden said sarcastically.

As we got to my car I pined him against my car my hand on his neck for the second time and my eyes more darker than before.

"I'm so scared help me.Shes gonna hurt me.What are you gonna do kiss me?"Aiden said laughing

I looked if anyone was near because I have had enough just as Aiden tried to escape my grip I buried my hand in his chest gripping his heart just to give enough pain to show who is in charge but not to much so he can't speak or give his comments.
"You think your so smart no I'm not just any other ordinary vampire like you I'm stronger faster the most deadliest vampire ever if you just so as think..."next thing I know memories come flooding back it was to much to fast I past out.

______________________________

I know guys the chapters are small but there wil be more than enough chapters to read I promise...I hope you guys enjoy it

--------------------------------