(Chapter.19)A surprise:

Simonés POV:

I woke up to find a empty room this was weird I'm the first to wake up in the mornings but I found a note on my desk and read it,it was from Aiden saying he thinks me and Jasmine should catch up and after I read the note I heard a knock on my door.

"Aiden?" The door opened

"No,it's me Jasmine wait were is Aiden he always sleeps late?"Jasmine looked confused but there was something else too

"He wrote a note saying me and you should catch up with each other."

"Well then what are you waiting for Let's go do some stuff maby even go to a spa."she sounded excited and I did not want to make her feel bad and telling her I wanted to stay at home so I just nodded got up and got dressed.

I diceded to go for a badass look and picked out my car waiting for Jasmine to come down when she was done.Few minutes passed and she walked down the stairs looking at me

"Simone you look stunning..."she could not continue as she tripped and almost fell down the stairs I just started laughing at her...

"It's not funny you took my breath away."we did a few things and I saw Jasmine looking at her phone the whole day waiting for some messages or something it was now 5pm and se told me she's tired and wanted to go home.

As I drove into the garage she told me she wants to go threw the front door this was weird but we walked to the front door and she blind folded me I couldn't see

"Jasmine what are you doing?"

"Just trust me."I heard the door open we walked through the doorway and she closed the door told me to count to ten then take the blind fold of and follow the path now I was stressed I counted to ten and took of my blindfold...
I was shocked very shocked feeling tears.

Its a path full of rose petals and small candles leading me somewhere it was so special and romantic but so silent no Jasmine no Aiden not one person in sight I followed the path to find Aiden...

At a marry me sign.

" My love...Always and forever will you marry me? You are my one and only I love you your the key to my heart.Romantic hugs and kisses our love story tenderness and trust.You are my happy place so will you make me the happiest vampire alive and do me the honor of being my love my wife for always and for ever."he had tears rolling down his cheeks and there's tears rolling down my cheeks as well but I tried not to ruin my makeup.I looked at him then looked if there was anyone else hear what's next.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry megabites chapter is short I'm still in hospital writing this so yahh that's why iets short...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>