(Chapter.5) What was that:

My mind was raising I still did not remember everything but I remember most if it,but he just kissed me

"I heard on a TV show that if you kiss someone having a panick attack that you can relax there body and make her/him feel better my queen."he said nervously

My Queen how can he remember that I was a queen if I almost remember nothing, oo wow wait my mind was wiped how fun is my life.

"Let me guess Teenwolf was the TV show?"I said laughing "And my queen?"

Umh,yahh that's the one and,oo umh sorry I did not mean to bring that up?he looked sad disappointed even it made me feel sad like we were linked somehow but how could that be

"No ,go on if you remember I'm the queen I demand that you tell me more?"

"No,I'm sorry I'd rather not you will find out when the time is right all I can say is that this won't make sense but I missed you my love."he said as a tear started falling I was so confused my love he missed me now I'm getting pissed of again.I felt my eyes turn a heavy black again

"Your pissing me off again first you don't want to tell me anything and then you call me my love ,I have this weird feeling around you that makes me mad as fuck and I don't know why so tell me more."tears still rolling down my cheeks but I was still mad and confused more than ever.

"If you really want to know I am the second vampire you turned me.I was by your side most of the years until well the witches happened I'm your mate Simoné I have been looking everywhere for you my lo...when I found you and figured out you were going to apply to this school I did just that to be with you again.For I will always be in love with you my love and if that pisses you of so be it I can't do anything about that."Aidens tears started running this time more than just one tear so he stood up to walk away my anger was gone he said something about mate and it brought back some memories of him not a lot but enough to know that we were indeed in love Something in me jumped to the door before he could get there stopping him but he would not look at me ,something in me pulled me towards him I did not know what this was but I grabbed him and kissed him with all that I got to get his attention back to me and not the sadness because I could feel how sad he was he was hurting a lot.Just as we stopped he held my hand as tight as he could.

"And tha..."Aiden started but I stopped him

"No,I'm gonna speak know and your gonna listen,when you kissed me memories of us came back I believe you it was enough to know we were in love and the happiest ever but as you know I can't remember much so you will have to be patient with me as I try to unlock all my memories so I can well remember and as the Queen of the Vampire realm to decide what I must do next for us our kind "I said with al the confidence in the world.And so I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I will be by your side forever and always my love but first you must eat you were asleep for three days I was worried about you."he said walking to his kitchen his house was nice not as big as mine but it was comfy.I ate and was nervous to ask this next.
"Can you come with me to my house please I really don't feel like being alone right know...ooo and umh were is my car that's my favorite car you know the Mustang?"I was now nervous not for if he will come to my house but for my car where is it that's like the love of my life.

"Your car is fine its in my garage I can see it's your favorite so I brought it home the keys were in your hands when you passed out,and I will come with you if it makes you feel better.And I'm driving."

"No,thanks no one touches my baby and you already did that once you can be lucky enough you got the chance."