"Henry! my neck!"

Mr. nobody's POV:

Ralph wakes up first. and smiles at Henry cuddled up against his chest. he goes to fall asleep but hears Henry's mum call them down for breakfast. "Henry? Henry breakfasts ready" Ralph sits up, letting go of Henry. Henry whined and sits up too, wiping the sleep from his eyes. Henry let's in a sharp breath and covers his mouth, looking at Ralph. "what?" Ralph says. Henry grabs Ralph's hand and brings him over to his mirror. Ralph's neck was covered in bruises. Henry! my neck! umm.. go get our breakfast and say that I'm still sleeping" Ralph panics. Henry nods and heads downstairs. Ralph hops in bed and covers his neck with the blanket.

a few minutes pass and Henry comes back with a plate for Ralph. "you're leaving today, how're you gonna hide them?" Henry looks down all guilty-like. Ralph gets up and kisses Henry. "it's not your fault Henry" Ralph smiles. they sit on Ralph's bed together as Ralph eats his breakfast in silence. "do you think Marge would know what to do?" Henry says out of the blue. Ralph thinks for a moment and nods. Henry leaves the room to ask Margaret.

Henry POV:

I'm scared. what if Marge tells the whole school? sure we're friends now, but she still hates sometimes. I reach the fence and call out for Margaret. I realise my voice is shakey and you can hear the worry in my voice. she comes running out. "are you okay Henry?" Marge asks. "so Ralph and I... uh... don't worry. just.. uh" I stutter and my sentence is all muddled up. "take a breath and just tell me what's going on. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me too" she smiles. "so.. Ralph and I kissed last night and I kissed his neck and now our necks have bruises and we don't know what to do" I say quickly and take a deep breath and keep going. "so we were wondering if you could help us hide them somehow" Marge looks stunned. "wait.. you guys kissed!? ARE YOU GUYS DATING YET?!" she squeals and her face lights up. "no! not yet at least. we.. haven't sorted anything out yet" I blush. "can you please help us though?" I lean over the fence. "can I see how heavy they are?" Marge smiles widely. I scoff and pull down the collar of my shirt to show her. "oohhh yours are pretty bad. he did a good job" she laughs loudly. I let go of my collar and sigh. "Marge I'm going to get killed if she sees" I nod my head to the house mentioning my mum. she tells me to wait as she gets something then she'll come look at Ralph's neck.

time skip ♡(●´з')(´ε` )♡
they're in Henry's bedroom again

Marge, Ralph and I are in my room. Marge's looking Ralph neck and trying not to laugh. "you must've been hungry Henry" Margaret laughed and covered her mouth, backing away from Ralph. I rolled my eyes. "shut up Margaret" I mocked her name. "okay okay! I'm sorry" she reached into her purse that she brought over and pulled out a tan coloured tube. "what's that?" Ralph scrunches up his face as she undoes the lid. she grabs him and pushes his face up before reaching into her purse again and getting a cotton pad. she pours some of the tan liquid onto it and dabs it onto his neck. Ralph's makes a grossed out face. "how do you girls have this on your face?! it's so cold and disgusting!"

Marge finished with Ralph's neck. "it looks lighter than usual but you can't really see the difference" she shrugged and looked at me. "youre fine" we thanked her as she got her things and left. Ralph and I talked and laughed about last night. "Ralphie!! cmon! we have to go now!" we hear Ralph's mum come in through the door. "oh right. we're going to a restaurant for my mums job interview" he smiled and we kissed goodbye. I walked him downstairs and frowned as he left. "Henry? why was Margaret here before?" my mum asked, leaning on the door frame. "she was here because I borrowed one of her pens from school and forgot to give it back" I lied. I think I made up a good lie this time. "ah alright" she walked off and I went back up to my room. I already miss Ralph. I hear my phone ding.

itz_RalphLosers
hi Henry!
we forgot to talk about what we are? I'm down for whatever you're comfortable with (:

Horrid_Henry
oh right!
Ralph?

itz_RalphLosers
yeah?

Horrid_Henry
I love you so much. did you want to be my boyfriend?

itz_RalphLosers
no