Peter: the betrayer

ANGST TW: BLOOD, ABUSE, SH
fluff at the end (:
Henry POV:

I was heading to the car and as soon as I had closed the car door and put my seatbelt on, mum drove off really quick. she was yelling at me about something but I wasn't sure what. she kept saying things like "HOW DARE YOU" and "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

we arrived at home and as soon as mum opened the door she walked over to the laundry basket. she lifted up one of my shirts with blood stains in it. I froze. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" she screamed at me. dad left with Peter upstairs. I stared at my shirt in shock and my breathing slowly became unsteady. she grabbed my arms and pulled up my sleeves, revealing tons of scars. she scoffed and slapped them, hard. "OW! MUM" I yelled. my arm was now light red. "I FEED YOU, I PUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, I LET YOU HAVE SLEEPOVERS, HENRY I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" she screamed in my face, showing me my arm. tear after tear poured down my face. "WHY HENRY?" she yelled, letting go of my arm. "b-because you.." I sobbed. "BECAUSE OF ME? IT WAS MY FAULT? AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE IT'S MY FAULT?" she slapped me across the face. "NEVER DO IT AGAIN OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES" I hold the side of my face she slapped and stared at her in disbelief. she pointed to my room and I started going up. she grabbed my arm and looked at me dead in the eyes. "if you do that again, it'll be much worse" she scowled and let go then she stormed off. I knew I was grounded. I wont be able to see Ralph until school. I grabbed my pillow and cried into it. I cried, and cried, and cried until I fell asleep. when I woke up my pillow was still wet from my tears. I grab my phone. "ugh I forgot to charge it" I mumble to myself.

HenRalph_4EVA
hey Henry! your mum sounded angry, are you okay?
Henry?
helloooo?
are you there?
Henry? you good?
love?
my love?
I hope you're okay. please text me soon. goodnight <3

HENRALPH_4eva
hey Ralph. sorry I didn't reply I got scolded really bad last night

HenRalph_4EVA
what? what happened?

HENRALPH_4eva
yeah, can we talk about it at school?

HenRalph_4EVA
of course my love! I'll bring some crisps for you

HENRALPH_4eva
I love that nickname <3
and thank you

I was blushing and giggling. "HENRY. GET HERE NOW" I hear my mum screech. I roll my eyes and say bye to Ralph, telling him to meet me at the school gates instead of my house in case my mum sees. I head downstairs and my mum slaps me on the face again. "KISSING BOYS NOW?" she screams. I looked at Peter, a look of betrayal on my face and a look of shame on his. "PETER TOLD ME YOU AND RALPH WERE KISSING?" I looked over at dad but he shrugged, slipping a page of his newspaper. "HE'S NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU" she backed away and put her hands on her hips. "but... Peter does it too" I said just loud enough for them to hear. "Peter wouldn't do such a sin. don't you dare try to make him take the blame" she throws my bag at me and I pick it up and leave.

I meet Ralph near the school gates, trying to hold in my tears. "Henry! are you okay? what happened?" he pulls me in for a tight hug and I break down while hugging him back. he takes me to the spot we always sit and waits for me to stop crying, comforting me and wiping my tears away. when I'm done with my little crying session I take a deep breath and start explaining. he stares in shock, disbelief, and anger. "your own mother and brother did that?" he scoffed angrily. I nodded. "well you're not going back there. you're staying with me, okay?" he pulled me in for a hug and he kissed my head multiple times. "I love you so much Henry. it's so not fair you have to go through that" he held my face in his hands and repeatedly kissed me on the cheeks. I laughed and pushed him away. "okaay  okaaay!! I'm happy now Ralph" I kissed him on the lips quickly and we went to the bathrooms to freshen up.

as we were walking we passed Margaret and Susan making out in the girls bathroom. "ooOoo" Ralph and I teased at the same time. "not even bothered to hide in a stall?" Ralph laughed. Margaret hissed and dragged Susan to the stall, continuing their make out session. Ralph and I laughed and went into the boys bathroom. my face was red and stained with tears. I splashed water on my face and took deep breaths. I was feeling better and I looked better. I turned Ralph and we kissed on the lips, hugged, and went to class.

I feel so bad for Henry bro ):
but angst was needed 😔