uh ohh

no ones POV:

Ralph grabbed Henry's hands and moved them away from his face. Henry goes to look away but Ralph places a hand under Henry's chin, making Henry look at him. they stare at each other for a few seconds, a gleam in both their eyes. they move in and their eyes flutter closed, kissing once again. they pull each other as close as possible, saliva messily spreading around their lips. when they part a string of saliva keeps the boys attached. Henry pushes Ralph's back onto the bed and Henry crawls on top of him, continuing the kiss. Ralph grabs Henry's waist as Henry grinds against him. Ralph lets out a whine in the kiss and Henry smiles.

"Henr-" they heard Peters voice and scrambled off each other, wiping their mouths. Peter takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to shout out. "Peter they already know" Ralph said quickly and Peter stared at Henry then at Ralph. "Henry, mum said boys are not allowed to kiss other boys" Peter huffed. "I know she said that, worm" Henry said rolling his eyes. "but don't you kiss boys?" Peter stood there and blushed. "YOU DO?! I SAID THAT AS A JOKE" Henry laughed out and Ralph joins in laughing as Peter stood there and turned as red as a tomato. "it's okay Peter, you saw us kissing before. we won't tell if you wont" Ralph laughed through his sentence and Henry was taking deep breaths, trying not to laugh anymore or he might not be able to breathe. Peter came in and closed the door behind him. "why were you two.. kissing like that though?" Peter said the word 'kissing'weirdly and he leaned against the door. Henry and Ralph looked at each other and blushed before looking back at Peter. "like what?" Henry shrugged innocently. "like, on top of each other" Peter did a swirling motion with his hand. Henry and Ralph looked at each other again and laughed slightly. "you're too... young to know that" Ralph and Henry giggled secretively and Peter looked so confused at the two. "if mum finds out, we'll be grounded for weeks, maybe even months Henry" Peter frowns. "yeah so you just can't tell her" Henry scowls at Peter. Peter nodded and left the room.  "he's gonna tell her" Ralph scoffed. "if he does he's getting grounded with me" Henry crosses his arms. Peter's still a tattletale but he doesn't tell on Henry all the time now. just for serious things and this, was a very serious thing. Henry was horrified to go home but was trying not to show it.

"boys! can you all brush your teeth and get ready for bed now!?" Ophelia called. she received different kinds of yes's and footsteps into the bathroom. Henry had been acting off after Peter came in on them. when Henry and Ralph got back into Ralphs room he gave Henry a hug from behind. "Ralph? what're you doing" Henry put his hands on Ralphs. "you seem like you need a hug, so I gave you one" he buried his face into Henry's neck. Henry rested his head on Ralphs and sighed. "I'm just scared of going home in case Peter tells" Ralph lets go if Henry and makes Henry face him. "he won't tell, Henry" Ralph said, kissing Henry on both his cheeks. Ralph smiled and grabbed his phone, putting on a show for both of them to watch. Henry sit on Ralph's bed as Ralph finds a place to set up his phone before Ralph sits down and Henry snuggles into his lap, turning on the show. after a few episodes Henry looks up at Ralph to see him fast asleep. Henry smiled. he sits up and kisses Ralph on the forehead before turning off his phone. he slowly to moves Ralph into the sheets and snuggles in with him. "I love you Ralph" Henry gives Ralph another kiss and they fall asleep

morning time (y'all better be ready for a bit of angst)
when Ralph wakes up he looks at Henry snuggled in his chest. he smiles and squeezes Henry to wake him up. "Henry, time to wake up" Ralph kisses him on the head. "mmmm noooo" Henry whines, burying himself impossibly deeper into Ralphs chest. "yeeesss I'm hungry" Ralph squeezed Henry again. "fiiiineee" Henry groaned, sitting up and wiping the sleep away from his eyes. they hear the door open and Amelia walks in. "morning boys! Henry, Ophelia wanted me to tell you that your mums going to pick you and Peter up soon. also breakfast is ready" she smiles and closes the door. Henry and Ralph share a quick kiss before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

the headed downstairs and sat down at the table. half way through breakfast, they heard a car pull up. "oh Henry, Peter I think that might be your parents. quick! finish your food" Ophelia smiled and headed towards the door. Henry could hear distant conversations between the two mothers. his mum sounded angry. Peter and Henry scoffed their food and ran upstairs to get their bags. they ran downstairs and Henry kissed Ralph goodbye. Ralph smiled and waved after them.