morning 💔

Ralph's POV:

I wake up and feel Henry's face buried in my chest and he's got my top scrunched in his hands. my arms are wrapped around him and I smile, burying my face into Henry's hair. his hair smelt nice. like vanilla and coconut. "you're so cute" I mutter. "mm no I'm not. you are" he says tiredly, stumbling on some words. I laugh and give him a kiss on the head. he looks up at me and smiles. "we didn't get dressed before we went to sleep. we should probably change" I kiss his cheek. "smooth. tryna get me naked?" Henry teases. "no! no it's just that-" I stutters. "relax it was a joke Ralph!" we laugh and Henry sits up. I hop out of bed and go to my wardrobe to change. I leave my favorite red jersey on, change to a black top underneath and grey pants. I go out to see Henry's top off.

MENTION OF SC@RZ
I saw scars, new and old, all over his arms. they were everywhere. I frowned and walked over to him, giving him a hug. he stood there shocked. "I-I'm sor-" Henry started tearing up. "don't apologize, Henry" I pulled away and gently grabbed Henry's arms to look at the scars.

TW OVER
I kissed all up his arms and he stood there before he started balling his eyes out. I hugged him close and we stayed like that for as long as he needed. after a while he calmed down. "I should probably put on a top so we can have breakfast" Henry laughs. I laugh and let him put on a top. we go to go downstairs but as I reach my door I hear yelling. I put a finger up to my lips telling Henry to be quiet as we sneak down. we sit at the top of the stairs and listen in. I hear my dads voice. he hasn't been home in days. "WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE WHERE YOU WERE AND I WAS WORRIED SICK" I hear my mum shout at him. "NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T ASK" my dad shouts back. "I DID. I ASKED YOU DAILY. YOU DIDNT EVEN SEE THEM" my mum shouts, her voice breaking slightly. Henry looked at me and I must've looked like I was about to cry because he kissed me and put an arm around me.

a few more seconds of shouting and my mum was crying now. I started crying too. "NO, I'M DONE WITH YOU. OUT. WE'LL YOUR THINGS AND YOU CAN LEAVE" she snapped. I inhaled sharply and tears flew down my face. I was trying to not make sound. "FINE. I FOUND ANOTHER GIRL WHO WAS WAY BETTER ANYWAY" my dad stormed out and drove off. I moved Henry off me gently and ran downstairs to hug my mum. we were both crying. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that boys" she sniffles. Henry comes down and hugs her with me. we all hug for a few moments until she breaks the hug and wipes away her tears. "Henry, darling, is it okay if we drop you off early today? Ralph and I need to get his dads stuff" she smiles sadly at Henry. "that's alright Ophelia!" Henry smiles, giving her one last hug. she hugs him back. he gets his bag then we get in the car. I sit in the back next to Henry.

when we arrive at Henry's house we kiss goodbye and I move into the front. after Henry leaves my mum turns to me. "so what are you boys?" she asks with a smile. "what?" I watch Henry as he goes inside. "are you guys dating or is it just 'homie things'?" she laughs. "oh! yeah, no we're dating" I blush. "you have to be careful around his parents. they're heavily homophobic, remember?" she frowns and starts the car. I nod and look away. "so how did you two boys start?" she puts her hand in mine and gives it a squeeze before going back to the wheel. "I've liked him for ages. I always felt weird around him and I never knew what it was until I asked Brian about it. he said I was feeling love and a while after, Henry and I kissed then we decided what we were in the monring" I smile widely just thinking about him. she smiles too. "so the... neck problem? how did that happen?" my mum chuckled. I blushed heavily. "I kissed his neck first then he went to mine and forgot to hide them. we got Margaret to help and that was so embarrassing. the makeup stuff felt so gross! I don't know how you guys even wear that. Henry was laughing at me the whole time and I kissed him on the lips and that shut him up" I rambled about Henry until we got home. "you must really love that boy" she gets out the car and we walk inside together. "I really do. everyone sees him as horrid because he does bad things to finally get noticed at his house" I frown. she frowns too.

we start to pack up my dads things and I talk about Henry while my mum laughs and smiles at how obsessed I am with him. I ask her what happened between her and dad but she didn't wanna go into details so I left it there. I kept talking about Henry to cheer both of us up

Alen_x helped me come up with ideas for this story! ♡

ilysm for reading this (: