zahd zayum 😳

no ones POV:

Henry sets his bag down in the corner and sits on Ralph's bed, flopping back. "hey! that's my bed" Ralph laughs a little and sits on his bed, flopping back with Henry. they stay quiet for a little bit. "wanna make a fort in the shed?" Ralph sits up and look down at Henry. "yes!" Henry shouts, throwing his arms up and opening and closing his hands repeatedly, signing for Ralph to help him up. Ralph rolls his eyes jokingly and wraps his arms around Henry's waist, pulling him up. Henry turns both of them around and pushes Ralph back onto the bed and laughs, running out his room. "Henry!" Ralph jumps up and grabs pillows and blankets as he runs after Henry.

Henry pushes open the shed door and is hit with pillows and blankets from behind. "hey!" Henry laughs as he's bowled to the floor. Ralph laughs and helps Henry up. they start setting up the fort and grab some chairs, more blankets, and more pillows from inside. once it's done they set up a phone stand and Henry puts on Rapper Zapper. he grabs Mr. Kill and and rests his elbows on him while watching and talking about Rapper Zapper. Ralph nods and smiles while he watches Henry mumbles about it. Ralph pauses the show and turns off Henry's phone. he sits cross-legged and listens to Henry babble about Rapper Zapper again. Henry laughs, smiles, throws Mr. Kill around, and moves Mr. Kills arms, acting out Rapper Zapper. Ralph laughs and listens to Henry. after a while Ralph's mum calls them for dinner.

"what's been your least favorite and most favorite thing of today boys?" Ophelia asks the two boys. "my least favourite was my brother getting in trouble, and my favourite is having a sleepover with Ralph" Henry smiled. Ralph smiled and rubs his hand on Henry's thigh under the table secretly. Henry blushes. "my least favourite was seeing Peter cry and my favorite is having a sleepover as well" Ralph says, finishing his food and putting his plate on the bench. "oh that's nice boys!" Ophelia smiles. "what about yours, mum?" Ralph asks, sitting back down. "mine? well my least favourite was how I didn't get any breaks at work today, and my favourite is sitting down and finally being able to catch a breath" she smiles and puts her plate away. Henry puts his plate away after her and they all continue talking for a little more. when they've finished their conversation, Henry and Ralph go to the shed and Ophelia relaxes on the couch.

Henry and Ralph are sitting in the fort. Henry notices Ralph seems a little off. "are you alright Ralph?" Henry grabs hold of Ralph's hand. he nods slightly. "yeah, I'm just worried about my mum. she doesn't get much rest anymore and she's always overworking herself" Henry frowns and lays his head in Ralph's lap. "she'll be okay. she probably likes to be busy" he said. Ralph nodded and sat back, holding himself up with one arm while the other plays with Henry's hair. they stay like that for a while before Henry grabs hold of Ralph's top and pulls Ralph towards him.

they hesitate slightly before their lips connect. they move against each other and close their eyes. Henry slowly sits up and the kiss deepens. Ralph moves his hands onto Henry's hips and brings him up onto Ralph's lap. Ralph shuffles back a little and rests his back against the wall. they separate for air every now and then. Henry pulls both of them down onto the floor so Ralph is now on top of him. Ralph sets his legs and hands on either side of Henry. Henry puts one arm around Ralph's neck and the other on Ralph's cheek. Henry feels a lick at his lips and he opens his mouth slightly. instead of letting Ralph's tounges go to town (I'm so sorry 💀) Henry pokes his tounge into Ralph's mouth. and he hears a confused hum as he feels his mouth get disconnected with Ralph's. they both gasp for air. "you scared me" Ralph laughs. Henry smirks and flips them around. "WH-" Ralph starts as Henry starts attacking Ralph's lips. Ralph's stunned but gives in and closes his eyes. he rests his hands on Henry's neck. Henry separates from Ralph's lips and moves to his neck. Ralph's hands move to Henry's chest and he giggles as Henry kisses his neck. "that tickles Henry!" they both laugh a little before Henry gently bites down and he hears Ralph inhale sharply. Henry bites all over his neck and Ralph holds his breath. "what are you trying to do?" Ralph tries to say calmly as he let's out the air he was holding. Henry bites hard on Ralph's neck and Ralph lets out an unexpected whimper. Henry gets off Ralph's neck and laughs "that was just mean" Ralph blushes hard and hides his face with his jersey.