Restaurant time

no ones POV:

they all arrive to the restaurant and Amelia leads the way to their seats with her new boss. Henry and Ralph were busy in their own conversation, Amelia was talking to her boss about how the new job works, and Ophelia was flipping through the menu. "I think something's bothering mum" Ralph whispers to Henry. "she's been really quiet" Henry takes a sneak peak at Ophelia and nods, agreeing with Ralph. "she looks nervous" Henry looks at Ophelia again. "are you nervous mum?" Ralph asks, turning to look at Ophelia "hm? oh, no I'm fine Ralphie" she smiles sweetly and ruffles Ralphs hair. Ralph laughs and fixes his hair. a waiter comes over and they all take turns ordering. Ophelia grabs hold of Amelia's hand. "are you okay hon?" Amelia whispers to Ophelia. "not really" she plays with Amelia's ring on her finger. "oh love, you don't do well in public do you?" Ophelia shakes her head and rests her head on Amelia's shoulder. "would you like me to order for you?" Amelia picks up the menu and Ophelia whispers what she'd like. Amelia orders for Ophelia and herself.

about 10 minutes later the food arrives and they all dig in. "Ralph do you want to start a food fight? it's so boring in here" Henry whispers to Ralph. Ralph laughs quietly. "I'd love to but I don't want to sabotage ma" Ralph grabs hold of Henrys hand under the table. Henry sighs. "don't be like that!" Ralph lets go of Henry's hand and pokes him in the side, causing Henry to snicker. "stop it Ralph!" Henry laughs, pushing Ralphs hand away. "boys, eat your food please" Ophelia whispers to them. "but mu- Opheliaaaaa I'm bored! can we go outside? pleaaaaseee?" Henry begs. "did you nearly just- I-I suppose you boys could. just be back in  few minutes and don't get yourselves into trouble alright?" she smiles. Ralph and Henry hop off their seats and walk outside.

they see rain. heavy rain. Henry let out a happy gasp and took off his suits jersey, shoes, and socks. chucking them on the ground, just under the roof. he goes to run into the rain but Ralph grabs his wrist. "ow- Ralph let me go in the rainnnn" Henry whines. "I don't want you getting the suit dirty" he looks inside for Ophelia. "relax Ralphie" Henry giggles. "I won't get it muddy" he smiles. Ralphs grip loosened and Henry took it as his chance to run out in the rain. Ralph let out a sigh as Henry jumps around in the puddles. in no time Henry was soaked. "come on Ralph! it's so much fun!" Henry kicked a puddle and it splashed towards Ralph, just missing him as he steps back. Ralph rolls his eyes playfully and chucks his jacket, shoes and socks with Henry's. Henry came over and grabbed Ralphs hand, pulling him into the rain and near a massive puddle. Henry jumped in it, splashing him. "aw Henry!" Ralph laughed, and splashed Henry back. Henry let out a playful scream and laughed. Ralph went to kick the water onto Henry but Henry ran away. Ralph chased after Henry. once he caught up to Henry he grabbed him from the waist and hugged him from behind. Henry and Ralph stood there, cuddling in the rain. Henry turned around and cradled Ralphs face in his hands, smiling and bringing their lips together. both their eyes closed in sync and they shared a kiss in the pouring rain. their lips fought against each other for a while until Ralph separated and started sprinkling kisses all over Henrys face. Henry laughs and holds Ralphs shoulders. "Henry! Ralph! oh boys, we didn't bring any towels!" Ophelia gasped at the sight of them. they separated and looked at each other before looking at Ophelia and Amelia. the wife's looked at each other and smiled, walking into the rain with Henry and Ralph. Ophelia and Amelia shared a kiss and Henry and Ralph fan-girled.

THE END BESTIESSSS
IM STARTING A ONESHOT BOOK NEXT! IM DOING HORRID HENRY SHIPS
comment who u want me to write abt and what kind. angst, fluff, smut, yk <3

also THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR READING!! IT MEANS THE ACTUAL WORLD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH