short surprise chapter<3

Ralphs POV

mum was driving us home after the restaurant meeting. all of us were dripping wet but no one cared. we loved playing in the rain together. we were all probably sick now. I felt Henry's hand intertwine with mine, yanking me out of my thoughts. I looked over to him and we shared a smile. he mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed it back. he smiles wider and goes back to looking out the window.

mum pulls up in the driveway and we all run inside, not wanting to get more sick than we already probably are. mum and mama go to have a bath and a shower in their bathroom while Henry has the first shower and I get his clothes ready for him, opening the door and putting them on the toilet seat lid. I may or may not have have taken a peek at him before leaving too, getting my clothes ready.

after our showers we have dinner and settle down. my mums in their room watching TV and Henry and I in my room watching TV. Henry cuddles up to me and rests his head on my shoulder. I look to him and he looks back up at me, grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me towards him, connecting our lips like we have done many time before. every time we kiss is precious. our eyes closed and he poked my side, causing me to jump. he laughed a little and we went back to kissing. I smiled and pushed him onto the bed before putting my legs either side of him, kissing his neck and occasionally biting harshly. every now and then he'd let out a few quiet gasps and laughs. I sit up, his neck now covered in different shades of purples, reds and pinks. I get off him and sit with my back against the wall.

"aww that's it?" he whines."yep. as mama said, 'no doing the dirty' remember?" he sighs and lays his head on my lap.

Ophelia POV:

I'm in the shower while Amelia's in the bath. we don't share often because it makes me uncomfortable. me being on the chubbier side you know? she says she loves me for who I am and not my weight. she understands though and makes sure I don't stare in the mirror for too long. I love her so much.

I can hear Amelia getting out and wait a couple seconds for her to get her towel around her before I get out. we get dressed in separate rooms, me in the bathroom and her in our room. "Ophelia? help me get dinner ready please!" I hear her call. I get dressed and go to help her.

I get the pan ready and put oil in it, swirling it around the pan. I feel Amelia's arms hold me from behind and she hugs me tightly. "I love you" she sprinkles a few kisses on my face before turning me to give me a lovely kiss on the lips. I kiss back and we stay like that for a few seconds. "I love you too" we share a smile and one more kiss before going back to making dinner.

a little tiny bit of fluff as a thank u for reading! I really appreciate it and u guys all make me so happy so tysm and ilysm!! <3