Ralph what?

hahaha did I scare u? that was the whole point (: anyway here u go my amazing people ♡

itz_RalphLosers
no

Horrid_Henry
wait
what?

itz_RalphLosers
obviously I do!
I would love to be your boyfriend Henry

Horrid_Henry
RALPH YOU SCARED ME
SO BAD

itz_RalphLosers
sorry Henry

Horrid_Henry
don't do that again
I nearly died

itz_RalphLosers
sorryyyy
oh we're at the restaurant now
I have to go
love you, bye♡

Horrid_Henry
love you too♡
seen 8:15

the next day 😍 no ones POV:

Ralph and Henry caught up together in the morning. "Peters sick today" Henry says after they high five. "oh really? what with?" Ralph holds Henry's hand as they're walking. "just a cold. he's so over-dramatic so mum and dad said he had to stay home" Henry rolled his eyes and Ralph laughed. "last night, when we got home from the restaurant, mum noticed my neck was more pale and asked about it" Ralph blushed. "what'd you tell her?" Henry blushed too. "I told her the truth. she knows everything about me so I had to tell her! she's completely supportive and knows how your parents are so she's not gonna tell them. she invited you to stay on Friday! and she put the stuff on my neck again" Ralph beamed. Henry smiled and kissed Ralph's cheek.

they went into school and let go of each others hands. during class Marge turned to them. "sooo?" she whispered. "what?" Henry whispered back. "are you guyssss...?" she looked at Ralph then at Henry. they both nodded and she whisper-squeeled. Susan tapped her shoulder and pointed to the teacher looking at them. Marge turned around and mouthed "sorry" to the teacher. the teacher nodded and continued with the lesson. Marge whispered to Susan and told her about Henry and Ralph. Susan had a wide smile on her face then looked at Ralph and Henry. Susan and Marge flapped their arms slightly and giggled. they turned back to the front and held hands, whispering about something every now and then. Ralph leaned over the table and tapped Henry on the shoulder. "can you hear what they're saying? you're right next to them" he whispered. "no they're whispering too quietly" Henry scoffed quietly back.

after class the girlfriends grabbed the boyfriends and dragged them out to under a tree where they all usually hang out. "tell us everything!" Susan and Margaret squeeled. "but you already know what happened!" Henry huffed, clearly embarrassed. "but it's better if you guys tell it!" Susan cried. "well, I guess we could" Ralph shrugged.

after Ralph tells the story 😍
he didn't tell too much details

"REALLY??!! HENRY WAS THAT HUNGRY HE HAD TO RESORT TO EATING YOU?!" Susan joked. Henry rolled his eyes and hid his face in his shirt. "I SAID THAT TOO!" Margaret grabbed Susan's shoulders and they squeeled together as Margaret shook Susan back and forth aggressively. Henry took his face out of his top. "you guys HAVE to kiss now" Susan turned towards them and Margaret let go of her and turned to them too. "no! we're at school!" Ralph looked around at all the people around them. "PLEAAASEEEE" the girlfriends begged at the same time. Ralph shook his head. "we will if you will!" Susan begged. "not at school!" Henry and Ralph whisper-shouted. "okay, after school then!" Margaret smiled happily. "yeah after school!" Susan copied. Henry and Ralph looked at each other. "fine" they sighed. Susan and Margaret stood up and jumped around together holding hands screaming "YESSSS" as they did.

it's after school besties 😍

"Henry! Ralph!" Susan calls out. Henry sighs. "why do they want us to kiss so bad?" Ralph laughs. Henry shrugged and shoved the homework into his bag before zipping it up. Susan and Margaret walk over to them before motioning for them to follow. out in the hall, a few steps away from the classroom, Margaret turns around and starts walking backwards. "what? you guys are being weird" Henry fumbles with his bag straps, tightening them slightly. Ralph's nods, agreeing with him. Susan and Margaret look at each other and giggle. "just follow us
and you can forget about the whole kiss thing" Margaret turns around and takes Susan's hand, running off. Ralph grabs Henry's hands and chases them through the halls, outside the school building, and to Margaret's house.

Susan and Margaret stop suddenly and turn around. Margaret whispers something to Susan and she giggles. Susan walks behind the boys and pushes Henry forward towards Margaret. "don't worry lovebirds, you guys will see each other again soon" Susan laughs, grabbing Ralph's jersey and going into Margaret's house. Margaret grabs Henry's top and pulls him into his house. Ralph and Henry stretch their hands out to try grab each other but miss. they frown and Henry sighs. "what are you guys doing?" Henry asks but Margaret just laughs.

Margaret's POV:
"oh hello Margaret! hello Henry" Henry's mum says to us. I smile to her and drag Henry up stairs. Susan and I were planning something for them. when we were in his room I closed the door. "okay so Susan and I have obviously planned something for you guys. we're not telling you what it is and I know you're gonna say no so I'm paying you $30 to do it" I pull out $30 and show Henry. he reaches for it and I stuff it back in my pocket. "only if you do what I want you to do" I say in a sing song voice. he rolls his eyes. I search through his closet and draws, trying to find something while Henry texts Ralph on his bed. I can hear him giggling quietly at his phone. he doesn't have what I need in here. I go to Peters room. "hello Peter! do you have a top that's too big on you by any chance?" I smile and crouch down to his height. "umm I think so!" he smiles and rushes over to his drawers. he's grown so much and he's not a tattletale anymore. well, not much. he pulls out a top and hands it to me. "thank you Peter!" I ruffle his hair and walk out of his room. it'll be perfect of Henry. I head downstairs and sneak into Henry's mum and dads room. I search the closet. "yess" I whisper to myself, grabbing what I need and going back up to Henry.