Ralph and Henry (:

Henry's POV:
Ralph opens the door slowly and comes in, closing it behind him just as slow. "hi Henry" he mutters, looking down. I stay quiet. "I'm really sorry" he stands there with his back against the door. I let out a questioning hum. "I just got.. jealous.. and mad" Ralph mutters a word. "what did you say?" I ask awkwardly. "I got jealous, Henry. I got jealous and mad that you were hanging out with Margaret more than me" he blushed and walked towards me. "I'm really sorry" he says again and sits on the bed next to me. "it's.. um.. it's okay Ralph" I stutter and try to discreetly move my arm away from him. I think he saw me moving my arms away because he grabs my hands gently and looks at my sleeve with new stains on it. "was it my fault Henry? did I make you do this?" Ralph frowns heavily as a tear escapes his eyes. he pulls me in for a hug. "no! it's not your fault! it's never your fault" I kiss his head and I hear him sniffling. I wrap my arms around him and we stay like that for a while. he kisses me before he leaves my room. "Ralph? where a-" he cuts me off. "I'll be back, hold on" Ralph wipes his eyes and leaves.

Ralph comes back with a wet cloth and a bandage. he goes to my drawers and grabs out a top, handing it to me as he sits on the bed next to me again. "can you put this one on?" Ralph looks away as I change my top. I make sure to leave my hurt arms sleeve rolled up. he kisses me on the lips before grabbing my arm carefully and dabbing the wet cloth along my arm. Ralph grabs the bandage and starts wrapping it around. when he's done he kisses the bandages and takes off his favourite jersey, giving it to me. "you can wear that for as long as you'd like" Ralph smiles and holds my hand. I hug his jersey and he laughs as he grabs my un-bandaged arm, kissing all up it and pulling me in close. "I love you so much Henry" he kisses me on the lips and starts to kiss down to my neck softly. "I love you too Ralph" I giggle. he kisses me all over my neck, leaving love bites in hidden places before moving back up to my lips. after a few more minutes of kissing we hear a knock at the door. we quickly jump away from each other as the door opens. we let out a sigh of relief. "sorry to interrupt boys but, we're going home now Ralph! and Henry, your mum asked if we could take you and Peter with us. your parents are going out" Ophelia smiles at me. I smiled back and grabbed my bag, stuffing some clothes and Mr. Kill into it then leaving with Ophelia, Ralph, and Peter. I grab my stained shirt and the wet cloth and chuck it in the laundry basket as we leave.

when we reach Ralph's house, Ophelia tells us there's someone she'd like us to meet. "so I've been seeing someone a few weeks after.. the incident.." she takes a deep breath and someone walks up beside her from out the living room. "this is Amelia. she's my girlfriend" Ophelia smiles and Amelia holds her hand. Amelia is tall and Ophelia's short. Amelia is blonde while Ophelia is brunette. Amelia dresses tom-boyish and Ophelia dresses girly. they're complete opposites that match perfectly. Ralph's the first one to hug Amelia then Peter and I follow him. "aww thank you boys so much!" she smiles sweetly as she hugs us back.

time skip to after dinner 😨
no ones POV:

Amelia and Ophelia made dinner together. they were flirting and giggling the whole time so it took longer for dinner to be cooked. no one minded though because it was so adorable. Henry and Ralph were looking at each other and winking, smirking, and blushing at each other the whole time. they didn't know why, it was just happening. "boys can you guys make Peters bed for him please?" Ophelia asked the boys after dinner. they nodded, washed their plates, and went up to the guest room to set up Peters bed. afterwards they went to Ralph's room and as soon as Henry closed the door Ralph pinned him against it and started kissing him. Henry was shocked at first but then gave in, wrapping his arms around Ralph's neck as his hands rested on Henry's waist. Ralph pushed his tounge in Henry's mouth and Henry whimpered quietly. after a few more minutes of making out Ralph heard his name get called downstairs. he gave Henry one last kiss, winked and Henry moved out the way, still semi-shocked by what happened. he lay on the bed trying to think things through. he pulled out his phone and text Margaret.

HenryLoves_Ralph
HEIDHKEVE
HELO
HEKL
HEKP
HELP

MargaretTheBest
what do you want

HenryLoves_Ralph
RALPH JUST MADE OUT WITH ME RANDOMKY
I DINT KNWO WHAT HAPPENED

MargaretTheBest
WHAT?!

Henry and Margaret talk for a little more about it before Ralph comes back in. Henry says bye to Margaret and puts his phone away. "soo what was that about?" Henry sits up and watches Ralph sit next to him. "sooo what was that about?" Henry asks, blushing. Ralph rubs his neck and blushes. "I don't know, you just looked so.. pretty?" he looks away from Henry and rests his hands in his lap. "pretty? you thought I looked pretty?" Henry repeated and smiled widely, still looking at Ralph. Ralph looked back at Henry and smiled. "of course. you're always pretty" Henry laughed a little. "so you want to make out with me all the time?" he teased. "well I would if I could" Ralph smirked and Henry looked at him with wide eyes. "that.. wasn't the answer I was expecting" Henry covers his face with his hands and giggled.

y'all gimme some ideas please 😭
I have writers block whsvjwbs