I'm so sorry about this 💀

Susan's POV:

I drag Ralph into Margaret's house and over to her room. "Susan can you tell me what you guys are doing?" Ralph's sounds worried. "don't worry! nothing bad!" I smile and throw him into Marge's bed. I search her closet as he sits there messaging Henry and smiling like a doofus, laughing now and then. I find just the right top and the most amazing... something. now I gotta get Ralph to wear it. I grab his phone off him. "hey!" Ralph sits up and looks angry. "hi" I chuck the clothes at him "wear it" I put his phone in my pocket. "ew no way I'm wearing this!!" he backs away from the clothes. "I'll pay you $30 to do it. Henry's getting the same amount" I knew that if I wanted to convince him to wear it I had to bring Henry up in the conversation. he hesitated and grabbed the clothes. he got off the bed and walked to the closet, punching my arm lightly on the way past. "ow!" I faked, seeing him roll his eyes. "rude much?" I turned to face him. "well duh" he mocked and got dressed.

after a few minutes his head poked out. "I'm not wearing THAT" he said angrily. "Henry is. and you're getting $30 out of it. now go" I scowled. he groaned and got into it. after a few minutes he came out and I squeeled. "Henry's gonna love it" I fangirled. "why are you guys doing this anyway?" he held his hands in front of him so save him from some embarrassment. "I dunno why thought it was cute" I shrugged. "can I put my jersey on?" he looked down at himself, so so embarrassed. "nope" I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room but he jerked his arm back. "I'm not going past Margaret's parents like this!" he pulled a disgusted face. I sighed and said he can have his jersey. he put his pants on top or what he was wearing and carried his shirt to Henry's.

they're all in Henry's room now
no ones POV:

Ralph and Henry have blindfolds over their eyes and are facing away from eachother. Margaret and Susan make some final adjustments to the boys outfits before taking off the blindfolds. Henry turns around first and laughs at Ralph. "you look ridiculous Ralph!" Henry managed between laughter. Ralph turned around. "like you look any better!" he crossed his arms and scoffed, looking away. "I do actually look pretty good" Henry put a hand on his hip and acted like he was checking his nails. the girls were watching and taking photos secretly and holding in their laughs. Henry's wearing a long yellow skirt and white long sleeved shirt. Ralph's wearing a black long sleeved crop top and a white skirt. "I actually kinda like this" Ralph muttered. "what?" Henry put his hands down and looked at Ralph. Ralph walked up to Henry and whispered to him. "I.. actually kinda like this outfit" Ralph said. he was embarrassed. Henry backed away from him a few steps and looked him up and down. he moved in closer and whispered to him, "yeah, me too" Ralph blushed. "okay, I'm done! gimme my clothes back" Ralph looked at Susan and Margaret who were laughing so hard they were crying. Susan held out her weak arms which held Ralph's clothes. "aw but you look so good Ralph" Henry fake pouted. "nope!" Ralph went into the closet to change. Henry got his clothes off the floor and went into the closet too. Susan and Margaret stopped laughing and stood there stunned. they look at evshother and back and the closet. "did he really just-" Susan started. "y-yeah.. he did" Margaret interrupted. "HENRY?! GET OUT IM-AH WHAT?!" they could hear Ralph's voice muffled through the door. "IM NOT DOING ANYTHING!" Henry's voice muffled back. Susan and Margaret wheezed and laughed hard until they were crying again.

Ralph POV:

Henry just walked in here while I was barely changed! "I was changing!" I turned around so my back was to him and put on my pants. "I'm changing too!" Henry turned around as well and started getting changed. "you can't just walk in here like that! what if you... came in at a bad time" I muttered the last part. "oh whatever Ralph. nothing I haven't seen before" Henry walked out and left me stunned. how can he keep a straight face saying things like that?!!

outfits I found as reference😍

IM LAUGHING TOO HARD

IM LAUGHING TOO HARD... ITS 1AM AS IM WRITING ALL THIS AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP💀

WAIT I FOUND ACTUAL RALPH IN A DRSESS