Ophelia... be careful sweetie

btw mention of sc@rz! it's gonna get angsty 😨
I'll put a tw when sc@rz or smut are bouta begin
no one POV:

Henry laughs and pulls Ralph's jersey down so he could see his face. "I win, again!" Henry smiles and sits up on Ralph's stomach, holding himself up slightly so Ralph can breathe. Ralph rolled his eyes and flipped them over so Henry was on the floor. Ralph had a hand behind Henry's head so he had a soft-ish landing. Henry screamed before he landed on Ralph's hand. Ralph took his hand out from behind Henry's head and stood up. "don't be horrid, Henry" he mocked Henry's mum and flopped on the couch. "aww are you mad Ralphieee" Henry asks sitting up. "no I'm- no" Ralph looks away and crosses his arms as he sinks further into the couch. "awww" Henry gets up and walks over to Ralph. Ralph looks up at him and blushes. "I'm sorry Ralph" Henry sits next to him. Ralph sighed and grabbed Henry's waist, putting him on his lap. Henry put his legs on either side of Ralph before Ralph hugged Henry, face buried in his chest. Henry stroked Ralph's hair and gave him a kiss. Ralph moves his head up to Henry's shoulder, faced his neck, and bit. "WH- RALPH" Henry didn't expect it and he moved his hands down to Ralph's shoulders and gripped them. Ralph kissed, sucked and bit all over Henry's neck. Henry didn't care anymore. he was whimpering and letting out soft moans. Ralph smiled against Henry's neck and kept kissing. Henry moved forwards and backwards on Ralph's lap, grinding on him. Ralph helped him, moving Henry's hips as he grinded. Ralph was letting out quiet moans as well. Ralph bit a certain spot on Henry's neck which made Henry moan loudly. Ralph covered Henry's mouth. "we don't want my mum to hear, don't we?" Ralph whispered and he kept abusing that spot. Henry shook his head slightly and held his mouth shut. the grinding and the neck kissing became a lot for him. he started to slither his hand into Ralph's pants. Ralph separated from Henry's neck and looked up Henry moved his hand off his mouth and a little smirk crawled onto his face. Ralph smirked back and Henry slid off Ralph's lap, onto the floor, and in between his legs.

(DAYUM SMUT STARTIN NOW BTW)

Henry grabbed the top of Ralph's pants and slid them down. Ralph sat up slightly so Henry could pull them off. Henry pulled off both Ralph's pants and boxers off. Ralph sits back down and Henry takes Ralph into his mouth. he bobs his head up and down and Ralph's breathing becomes quicker and shakier. Henry's head bobs faster and Ralph grabs Henry's hair with one of his hands and the other goes over his mouth. Ralph let's out muffled moans and he closes his eyes and flops his head onto the back of the couch. Henry licks all around and Ralph hits the back of Henry's throat, making Henry gag a couple times. "H-Henry I'm-" Ralph starts. Henry interrupts with an "mm-um" and he continues. after a few more seconds Ralph releases with deep muffled moan. he takes his hand off his mouth and breathes quickly and shakily, brushing a hand through his hair. he felt the warmness of Henry's mouth disappear and he heard a gulp. he feels a few more licks. he looks down at Henry and he's smiling widely. Ralph smiled back and Henry stood up, sitting next to Ralph as he pulls up his pants. Ralph looks and Henry then looks down. he smirks and goes down to in-between Henry's legs. he slowly and teasingly takes of Henry's pants. Henry let's out an inpatient whimper and Ralph laughs, taking off his pants fully. he stares and looks up at Henry.

SMUT END
SC@RZ TW STARTING NOW⚠
Henry looks down then at Ralph with a worried expression on his face. there, in front of their eyes were Henry's scars. he had forgotten about them. some fairly new, some pretty old.

SC@RZ TW OVER
"Henry-" Ralph begun. "please don't" Henry muttered. Ralph pulled Henry's pants up and sat on the couch, pulling Henry into his lap and cradling him. Henry grabs Ralph's top and cries into it. "p-please don't hate me o-or look at me any d-different" Henry splutters out while sobbing. Ralph was shocked by what Henry just said. he grabbed Henry's face and made him look at him. "why would I ever hate you or look at you differently?! I love you Henry. they won't make me look at you any differently. I'm here for you okay? I'm here to help" Ralph said reassuringly and kissed Henry on the lips. Henry smiled and laughed between sobs. he pulled Ralph in for another kiss and that's when- "hey b- oh. okay uh.. bye boys" Ophelia says, closing the door behind her. the boys look at each other and laugh. "thank you Ralph" Henry wipes away his tears, giving Ralph another kiss. "I'm always here for you Henry" Ralph smiles.

after a few more minutes of playing in the fort they go inside to sleep. they both get into Ralph's bed and cuddle. Ralph's hand lays over Henry's stomach and they fall asleep.