Vegaspete LOVE STORY

You asked for a long chapter so prepared your popcorn 🍿

💜 Pete POV 💜

When i opened my eyes i found myself at home already in our room , they cover me with a soft blanket,  i remember i was with Porche and Chawee at the Coffee shop then things came fuzzy.

Ginaa : he is awake!!  honey!

"When i look around i saw all eyes on on me , my Dad, my husband, my mother-in-law and Vegas's Dad."

Kukonn :  Son how do you feel!?  ' he asked with a big smile '

Pete: what happened!?   'i tried to get up '

Ginaa : Sweety don't move!  "she says, and that when i realized that i was sleeping on her lap"

Vegas:  baby thank you so much, i love you so much! .  "' he said as he kissed my forehead "

Pete:  what's going on?

Ginaa :   Sweetheart ... You ... You are pregnant!!!!!!!!!

" She said it with so much joy "

Pete: what!!!!

KANyes .. congratulations

Kukonn :  yes ! Son, you are pregnant!! I'm so happy right now, when Vegas called me i couldn't believe it I'm so happy!!
" He said as he hug him "

Pete:  PAA!!!  don't cry please!

Vegas:  i want a hug too!!!

Kukonn : come here!!!  Congratulations!

" They hug as Vegas's mom started crying dramatically, his husband just shouck his head and made his way out of the room "

Ginaa :  let's start prepared for a big big party!!!!  " She scream as they laughed "

"So what happened at the hospital? people heard about the incident at the coffee shop, The media came , not one or two,  the Whole TANGO Kingdom people were circling the hospital, they want to see the two pregnant Omegas of the THEERAPANYAKUL family , people and the media with camera entered even inside  the hospital , the security couldn't handle  so KINN and Vegas  pick up their omegas  and came back home by helicopter, the doctor told them just to let the Omega take a rest  everything is ok"

🦋 📺 TV News 🦋

The report:  Things are confirmed that the Omegas of the Two Sons  of THEERAPANYAKUL family are pregnant let heard Jenny's  side who is in place.

Jenny:.  Yes, I'm direct in the hospital where the Omega were, the doctor has confirmed that the Omegas are pregnant and here
We are with the guy who got shot by  serving the Omega at the coffee shop,
Hi can you tell us more ?

The waiter:  yes it was by accidentally i got shot,  and Khun Vegas already paid for the damage.

Jenny:  what did you served them? what happened at the coffee shop

The waiter:  i served them a milkshake

" Vegas's Dad was watching the news as Vegas entered in the room"

KAN :  good job Son, congratulations! now call The YAKUZA family and tell them we want to do the delivery today while the press are focusing on the pregnancy.

Vegas: ok Dad .

_____

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤