Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Enjoy 🥂

💜 Pete POV 💙

✨🦋✨✨at the hospital 🏥 ✨🦋

" I'm the one who is giving birth but Vegas is the one who can't stop screaming, yelling at people, at the nourse and  even at  the doctor and that not all he even brought his gun   menacing the doctor , telling them if something goes wrong he is gonna kill everybody who is breathing in this hospital"

Vegas:  why my omega is he crying?? Listen if something goes wrong i wear to god I'm going to kill all of you  do you hear me????
"Yelled Vegas at the Nourse"

The nourse:  Mr Vegas it's normal for the Omega to cry when they give birth please put down your gun  "she says as she called doctor Top"  Doctor Top they need you in room 5  the Omega Porche is ready.

Doctor Top:  please take care of Porche i can't leave right now this one is ready too.

The nourse: understood Doctor.
"She says as she cleans her hands and wear the glove as she run in Porche room"

Doctor Top:   again... breath.. then push ok they are coming.

" Pete was sweating and screaming  that even stressed Vegas more "

Pete:  AAAAAAA!!!!!

Doctor:    good... again  breath  one of them is here.    "says Doctor Top as he pulled out one of the baby Who start crying"

Vegas: FUCK !!!!  Thank you... thank you baby.
" When Vegas saw his little baby coming he start crying as he throws down his gun the only human who can make him to surrender and put down his gun are here "

Doctor Top:  please Vegas wait a little bit we are going to clean him first.
"Says the doctor because Vegas took the baby with blood and went to show his Omega"

Vegas: i don't care!  Look baby it's Venice our baby.

🦋2 minutes later 🦋

"The second baby came out easily without trouble he cry out too"

Pete:  this one is PayU  and this is Venice!!!
"says Pete trembling and sweating as he hug his twins babies"

Doctor Top:  please give them to the nourse is going to clean them and examine them .
" Says Doctor Top as he finished to clean Pete"

The nourse: it won't take long please
Mr Vegas.

Vegas:  ok.

"They took the baby and clean them up and examine them"

Doctor Top:  here your babies, i already registered them,

Doctor Top:  here your babies, i already registered them,. They are Alpha both of them  congratulations ,  they are sleeping please take a rest took you did so well.