Vegaspete LOVE STORY

🎉🎉🎉🎉🥂 Long chapter 🍿

Enjoy 🥂

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

i don't even know how I'm going to inform Pete that I'm traveling tomorrow seriously i tried to avoid any traveling mission for awhile now

" Vegas was talking to himself in his office as he scroll his phone and call NOP"

🦋 On the phone call 🤳 🦋

NOP: hello Khun Vegas

Vegas: NOP i need you to go to Pete's house and bring the ice machine at home.

NOP: understood Sir

🦋✨ Time Skip ⏱️✨🦋 6 pm

" When Vegas get home he is avoiding Pete's eyes well he's scared of his Omega reaction, he can't just come like this and say he is traveling tomorrow morning"

Pete: baby you really took too long to come back.
" He says with a big smile and give him a peck kiss"

Vegas: i went to the company for a moment
"he smiles nervously"

Pete: oh, that why, uhm !! listen i would like to tell you something
"says Pete as he sat on Vegas lap"

Vegas: what.
" He says as he hug Pete's hips"

Pete: i was thinking what if we did a photo shoot with the babies tomorrow here huh! it will be so cool!!! don't you think?
"He ask all excited"

Vegas: a shooting photo!

Pete: yeah!!!! a shooting photo then we will post it , you know people are complaining that you didn't let them see the babies in the party.

Vegas: tomorrow.

Pete: yeah! Tomorrow! You like the idea isn't!?

Vegas: yes, a lot! "he says as he pass his fingers through Pete's hair" but tomorrow I'm traveling to Japan.

Pete: what are you talking about.
" he says he tried to get up but Vegas hug him tight"

Vegas: baby look at me in the eyes"he says as he caresse Pete's cheeks " it won't be for long it's only for 48 hours.

Pete: 2 days

Vegas: well let not say it like that uhm!
" he says in a please voice"

Pete: but it is.
" he says as he get up "

Vegas: it's only 48 hours

Pete: where is the machine i asked you to bring.

Vegas: oh, NOP is going to bring it i ....
"Pete cut him"

Pete: I TOLD YOU TO BRING It NOT NOP???
" he yelled angry"

Vegas: I'm sorry baby.... listen. " he says as try to hug him from behind"

Pete: don't touch me.

" he said as he slammed the door and went out where his mother-in-law was sitting with the babies "

Vegas: FUCK
" he yelled , it so obvious his Omega is mad because of him traveling and not for the ice cream machine"

🦋 at dinner time 🦋

"Pete was focused on his plate as he eat when Vegas was focused on his Omega face who was ignoring him "