Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Enjoy 🥂

💜 Pete POV 💙

🦋 Sunday 🦋

"It's Sunday Pete was chilling in the garden with is husband and a big plate full of fruits " 
Pete: baby do you want a girl or a boy? "said Pete caressing his tummy "

Vegas:       . " Vegas just smile as he gave a peck kiss on his Omega lips "

Pete: this is the 3rd times i ask you this question and you never responded.

*phone ring*   *manager is calling*

Vegas:  who is calling you?

Pete:  oh , it's the manager... hello! Why did you took so much time? Have you done with the painting room?

Manager : yes Let me send you pictures so you can decide

" Vegas was more curious when he heard a boy voice he comes even close to where his Omega is "

Pete: ok thanks, send the picture please

Vegas: who are you talking to!?

Pete:  baby stop please I'm talking to the manager the guy who is looking an apartment for me to do my painting 🖌️🎨
.  " He said with a soft voice "

Vegas:  huh? what!? 
"he snatch the phone 🤳"   hello  I'm sorry but stop all that I'm gonna take care of it my self thank you.

Manager : ok Mr Vegas understood.

Vegas:  ok.   " the call ended"

Pete:  baby! What are you doing.

Vegas:  you tell me what are you doing honey!  Why do you want to work? do you need more money!? tomorrow i will change my bank account to your name so you can spend however you want ok.

"Pete was stunned"

Pete: NO!!!!!  i don't need more money! I'm sorry i really forgot to tell you that i graduate in art and i love painting 🖌️🎨 we got married so quick that i forgot everything but i plained to paint since i graduated it's just this manager took so long to find a place but now he finds one that why he call today.

Vegas:  find a place!?  no need to look for places you can do your work here.

Pete:  baby! i don't want to be disturb when i do my work, and where do you want me to do it.

Vegas:  Nobody will disturb you i promise come with me let go look for a room in the mansion for you to do whatever you want
" stood Vegas all excited like a kid trying to convince someone"

Pete:  baby are you for real!?

Vegas: yes of course let's go.

" it's true that since Pete came in this big mansion he hadn't visit yet so he took this opportunity to visit, he was stunned he didn't know this mansion was so immense there are so many rooms "

Pete:  wouah!!

Vegas: do you need something more spacious or just a big room

" Vegas was walking in every room with his Omega  as they pass bodyguards  bowing down for the Omega, some of them haven't seen the Omega face to face so they were just looking at him"

Pete:  wouah i love this one, i love the way the sun light in this room.

Vegas: really? i love it too.  " breath Vegas when he hear his Omega like one of the rooms"