Vegaspete love story

Enjoy

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

Kinn:  the kids are going on a trip  Porche and Pete are sending them with bodyguards
Phoenix is complaining about it.
" Kinn was on phone with Vegas"

Vegas: yeah, even if they are going in a private jet, they need bodyguards when they get there and  Tokyo can't stop crying she wants to go with them.

Kinn:  Pete will never let her go. Ahah.

Vegas:  I know.  Anyway let's get back to business, Pa is coming back and he said he had conclure a big deal in Italy and he is coming back with Surprise.

Kinn:  I don't like Surprise... Let's me call you later Porche is screaming right now let's me check what's going on again.
" He said and cut the call"

In the leaving room

Pete:  take this with you , you never know the weather can change at anytime
" Vegas found Pete on the ground forcing a big jacket in Rain's luggage "

Venice:  Phwa!!!  It's summer!! and it's Maldives we don't need to wear anything there.

Rain:  I really feel a bit cold right now.

Tokyo :  P'venice let's me come with you! Please!

Venice:  no, you can't , it's a school trip they won't allow you.

Vegas:  My princess Tokyo what about we travel to Korea only you and me?

Tokyo :  shiro.

Pete:  Tokyo next time we will go to Maldives together

Tokyo :  traveling with you two just to watch you and Dad. Kissing everywhere and anywhere making out, no thanks.
" She went sulking in her room "

Pete:  Tokyo!!?

Nope:  the bodyguards are ready.

Venice:  let's go others are already at the airport.

✨ Breaking News✨

It's in the evening We spotted The theerapanyakul sons and their friends at the airport .

" Rain and Venice arrived with 4 bodyguards behind them , Venice was wearing all black and Rain in a grey sweats with a mask

                   * Venice*

             * Rain*