Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Enjoy 🥂

💙 Pete POV 💙

🦋 at the hospital 🏥 🦋

" Pete's Dad was with his little sons in his arms laying on the big couch,. Pete's room in the hospital is like a luxury hotel room "

Kukonn:  Pete son your babies are so handsome!   " he says in a big smile  "

Pete:   Pa!  it's the 5th time you say that, if Vegas hear you his arrogance will double please.

Kukonn: Oih! but I'm just saying the truth!!

" Pete and is Dad were alone in the room , Ginaa went home to prepare Pete and the babies room  since they're gonna let them out today evening   both him and porche "

🦋 outside the hospital 🏥 🦋

"Vegas was outside to thanks all those people who were waiting outside in Hope to see the Newborn baby but it's not possible for them to meet the Newborn yet and there will be no pictures,   but he promise to the media and invited them to the party and They are allowed to take every picture they want "

📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸

The media:  Khun Vegas can you tell us the sex of the baby!?

Vegas:  they are two, my precious omega gave birth to a Twins little alphas
" The media were shocked and people who were waiting they were shocked too"

📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸

The media: oh my god!  Oh my god!.... guys the Omega gave birth to a Twins little alphas !!!!!

Jenny:  oh my god!!!!!!!!  How about Porche
KINN 's omega??

Vegas:  he hasn't announce yet!?

The media:  no !!! Not yet we are still waiting.

Vegas:  his Omega gave birth to a twins too! 
He will announce the sex of the baby himself.

The media:  oh my goodness!!!!!! Twins!!??

Jenny:  oh my god!!!!!!!!!

Vegas:  thanks to all of you for being here but it won't be possible for you to meet the Newborn today next time i promise you will meet them and take pictures too, also all the media are invited to the party coming thank you.

" He says the last words and made his way in the hospital"

🦋 Breaking News 📺✨ ✨ 🦋

The media:  it's the first time the Alpha Vegas THEERAPANYAKUL give a conference and invited himself the media let heard Jenny on a Live.

Jenny:  the omegas of THEERAPANYAKUL FAMILY gave birth to Twins !!!!! i repeat Twins!!!!!!
"She scream on the mic 🎤"

The media:  oh my god Jenny Calm down!

Jenny:  I'm sorry I'm a bit too much excited

The media: yes you are

Jenny: so i was saying the Omega Pete gave birth to little alphas , his husband Vegas said it in his own mouth and porche gave birth to twins too but the sex of the baby will be revealed by the father of the babies himself.

The media: waouh! That family is already Big  now it's even bigger!  i can already imagine how omegas are going to fight for these new alphas!

🦋 Inside the hospital 🦋