Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Long chapter 🍿

🖤  Vegas POV 🖤

When I woke up this morning I went to check in PayU and Venice rooms , PayU was still sleeping in his bed but when I entered in Venice room he wasn't there, so I checked in the bathroom there when I found him sitting in the bathtub 🛁 his eyes full of tears.

Vegas: what the Fuck?? Venice what are you doing? Why are you crying?? Who made you cry?? Who??

Venice:  aaahh!! ! Daddy!!!! I want Phwa back!!  I miss phwa!!! Aaaaahh!!!

"Venice cried loud and Vegas relief, he knew Venice was holding his tears since yesterday at the airport but now Vegas didn't like seeing tears in his son eyes "

Vegas:  oh no champion come here!
"He said in a soft voice as he lifted him and took him in his arms"

Venice: Daddy don't tell phwa that I cried.
"Said Venice when he was calm , him and his Dad laying on the bed"

Vegas: why.
"He ask in a calm voice "

Venice:  because I'm a big boy now,  big boy can't cry.

Vegas: big boy can cry too !
"Said Vegas as he kissed his forehead "

*Venice is an introvert,  not a shy introvert, he just hide his feeling*

Payu:  Daddy!!!! You are here!!! I was looking for you!!
"Scream PayU as soon as he opens Venice room and saw them in the bed under the covers "

Vegas:  don't run you are going to fall

PayU :  Venice !!!  Let's go to Phoenix and Prapai house today!!!
"Says PayU all excited as he jumped on the bed "

Vegas:  I have a meeting with your uncle~Dad  Kinn today so let's go together!

Venice:  no , I won't go.

PayU : why!!?  Phoenix was asking for you last time I went with phwa

Venice:  I want to go somewhere else, I don't know, I just want to go out.
"When Vegas heard that, he though of giving his son some space to breathe "

Vegas:  cool then you can go out with your bodyguards, where do you want to go?

Venice:  I don't know yet

PayU : i won't come with you, I want to see prapai.

Vegas: then PayU and I will go to the main family.

PayU : yeah!!!!!  I'm going to tell grandma.

🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️ Time Skip 🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️

🦋 In the living room 🦋

Ginaa:  the  weather is bad  outside, where are you going with the kids Vegas.

Vegas: i'm going at the main family mansion with payU and Venice is going out

Nop:  Sir the car is ready.

🦋 Outside the mansion 🦋

🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚐🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙

Vegas:  NOP  you bring him wherever he wants, don't let anyone touch him, whoever try to, you shoot them .

NOP: Yes Sir.