Vegaspete LOVE STORY

👀 90 votes !?
Wow thanks y'all I'm gonna write this chapter as gift .

Since y'all want to see VeniceRain  more enjoy 🥂

🔞 Images

💙 In VeniceRain room 🖤

Venice:  you Smell so fucking good!
"Says Venice as he's done unbuttoning Rain shirt and opened it wide as he glance at his small boobs, they were all red and fragile, Rain's body is still fragile after his heat "

Venice:  you Smell so fucking good!"Says Venice as he's done unbuttoning Rain shirt and opened it wide as he glance at his small boobs, they were all red and fragile, Rain's body is still fragile after his heat "

Venice:  you are gorgeous
"Says Venice as he press on one nipple with his finger"

Rain:  uhm... it's still hart
"he whined "

Venice: really!?
"Says Venice as he press hard "

Venice: really!?"Says Venice as he press hard "

Rain: aah!!

Venice:  you knew I was coming and you decide to go out other alphas in the mall scent your pheromone before me.
"He says as he press even harder"

Rain:  no, ah! , Your grandma...aah!
" He was cut off breath when Venice suck on his nipple with his teeth"

Venice:  uhm?
" He let's go as he act annoncent like he didn't do anything"

Rain:  i was wearing a hoodie no one could scent me.

Venice:  still.  You didn't wait for for me.

Rain:  your grandma asked me to accompagne her .
" When Rain realize that he was aroused and wet  he closed his mouth with his hand he knows that Venice already feel it because he's in Venice lap"

Venice:  i'm loving this!  "Says Venice with a smile"  I love seeing you get wet buy my touch, your pussy smell so fucking good!
i could've play with you tonight but you upset me.

Rain:  i'm going to take another bath.
" Rain was so ashamed as he get up and walk to the bathroom,  it's not the first time Venice Play with his nipples, he can even say Venice play with his nipples every night,  he played with his whole body every night but he never touched him between his legs,  today he shamelessly get wet on Venice lap "